4.00 star(s) 43 Votes
Jan 7, 2020
If you don't like the game . don't play and let me and the others too enjoi this game .
Ok first I didn't say I didn't like the game, did I?
Second, I am free to make any opinion about the game and what it is about so far, like other people before and after did the same,
third you and others are free to play this and other games as long as you want I don't care, but don't bother me with something like "if you don't like it don't play it" are you kidding me?
I have to play it to know if I like it or not
so stop you stup... i mean, the nonsense everyone is free to express their opinions whether they are good or bad.
(are we living in north korea or what?)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I've played hundreds if not thousands of games from here with walkthroughs (when available) and I've only ever used unren to re-enable rollback. That being said I unpacked the .rpa files, deleted the day 1-3 rpyc, pasted the modded day 1-3 rpy files and I still get the "defined twice" errors

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Some things i liked and some i didn't liked: Based on v0.2.1

I won't rate this VN right now. My rating for the VN as it is right now would
lower the overall rating and i don't want that. Its too early to say how things
will turn out. I'll put my criticism here in hope the Dev will maybe read it.
I liked your review, I will try to improve.

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk
Jul 4, 2018
Never have I been more glad of playing a scummy ass MC. This guy is apiece of shit but its so damn funny. Especially that boxing match with the Arab King when you bang his slutty daughter out on live tv.

Jul 4, 2018
I have misjudged your game and you in the past and for that I apologise. I encourage everyone who likes wincest games with goofy humor to play this game and support the dev. Waiting for the next update. Wish you the best.
I was so close to dropping this towards the beginning before i realized its just a goofy ass game and then it went right up my alley.

Reactions: stevierayvag

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Good game :)
Like the daughters! Like the jokes.

A lot of content for a game this early in development.
Thought I would be near the end when I was at the Will Smith joke, but there still was a lot of after it.

Only negative point for me was Vanessa. Can't stand her! Don't get me wrong, I love redheads, but don't find her attractive in any way. Probably her model looks less "real" than the others and I prefer games with a more realistic look.
Because of that I skipped a lot of the dialog in the bedroom with Anna, before that I probably read everything.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes