4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Two Sides of Love [v0.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord
Any plans on updating this?

Reactions: Blackeye.

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
Just got two bugs.
1. melissa_banana_suck is not defined. Probably because I did not force the banana down Melissa's throat.
2. lick_juli_pussy is not defined. Probably because I licked Julissa's ass.

Nothing console couldn't fix

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Two Sides of Love v0.2.1 with DarkAssassin Walkthrough Mod

Download

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Just because you the player didn't want the changing room scene doesn't mean it was rape. It is clear from Julissa and MCs internal dialogue that the MC could've stopped it if he wanted to but he didn't because he wanted the sex without the guilt of it being "his fault". Its classic daughter corrupts father incest dunno how you think thats rape or femdom. You can't have a choice for everything in a game or it creates too many branches. MC wants to fuck his daughters if you can't handle that you're in the wrong game.
Exactly!

And you're seriously going to complain the girls play with each other? Game is going towards family harem and you can't have that without the girls also being into each other.
Not quite accurate. They could be ready to share and not being into each other.

We don't know everything yet but this game doersn't seem dark so I don't know how it triggers your depression. It is light hearted and comical and even the kidnapping and cult is offbeat and not serious. And to my opinion the MC wasn't betrayed by the wife. It sounds like he did have serious issues with drugs alcohol and underage girls which is a legitiate reason to divorce and go no-contact.
I agree with you again.

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I just came back to see if the story has been improved and if the abusive relationship the daughter forced upon the father has been addressed? Based on what I've read in the comments it certainly doesn't seem so, I'll just pop back now and then and see if the comments reflect the change that is clearly needed.

Hope these choices that end up with the MC being turned into a beta bitch by a silly little girl can be reversed eventually.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I was so hopeful that this game would finally be a good loli game but it gets ruined by shit writing and all girls being bisexual.
What's wrong with bisexuality? You're one of both sexes so why sad? And it's not shit writing, it's ballsy writing as we get sexual pretty early on already it raises the bar for the next scenes :BootyTime:

Only thing that concerns me is that I can't follow the latest updates since it's Subscribestar and it requires an account to see it.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I was so hopeful that this game would finally be a good loli game but it gets ruined by shit writing and all girls being bisexual.
They are not really bisexual... They just love each other like a good incestuous family, but they don't fuck just anyone, Lesbian content is not intended to be a major part of the game for now.

What's wrong with bisexuality? You're one of both sexes so why sad? And it's not shit writing, it's ballsy writing as we get sexual pretty early on already it raises the bar for the next scenes :BootyTime:

Only thing that concerns me is that I can't follow the latest updates since it's Subscribestar and it requires an account to see it.
As soon as it is ready, you can find the update here for free.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
They are not really bisexual... They just love each other like a good incestuous family, but they don't fuck just anyone, Lesbian content is not intended to be a major part of the game for now.
From what I've seen every female in the game is bi, and I don't like it, a harem is about the MC and not a poly relationship where everyone loves and fucks everyone. That basically every Dev that makes harem games does the same and shoehorns the lesbian stuff in their games doesn't help either. Also, the game feels more like Julissa is the MC and I hate it that she is in charge of everything. The story isn't good either with the weird priest and his daughters and the cult so basically, the only good thing are the visuals. When the game was initially released I expected something different than what the game is currently and don't give me some BS about the MC need to develop before he is in charge, he is a grown man, a former professional boxer, and gets manhandled by Julissa like he is a 12-year-old that sees tits for the first time.

Let me guess, Julissa took her and her sister's virginities with moms dildo. That would be the final nail in the coffin for the game.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
From what I've seen every female in the game is bi, and I don't like it, a harem is about the MC and not a poly relationship where everyone loves and fucks everyone. That basically every Dev that makes harem games does the same and shoehorns the lesbian stuff in their games doesn't help either. Also, the game feels more like Julissa is the MC and I hate it that she is in charge of everything. The story isn't good either with the weird priest and his daughters and the cult so basically, the only good thing are the visuals. When the game was initially released I expected something different than what the game is currently and don't give me some BS about the MC need to develop before he is in charge, he is a grown man, a former professional boxer, and gets manhandled by Julissa like he is a 12-year-old that sees tits for the first time.

Let me guess, Julissa took her and her sister's virginities with moms dildo. That would be the final nail in the coffin for the game.
I'm glad you like the visual aspect. I am trying to improve. :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm glad you like the visual aspect. I am trying to improve. :)
Your game is GREAT! I don't like lesbian stuff either, but it is YOUR game, so develop it as you intended to, make the game you want and enjoy. If we like it too, great! If we don't, we should look for a game we enjoy.
I just ask you to give us as many options as you can. Because game is all about options. We should feel we control the MC.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes