4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Last edited:

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Nice game, only issue I have and is that I can't change any of the girls names, I just like to give the various love interests kind of perverted names s I find it funny watching the characters referred to by such names by the side characters whom re not involved in any f the sexy times...I have a perverted sense of humor. The thing I would actually like in the game would be being able to see all the girls stats such as love, hate and corruption. It helps to know them to see where you are with them, also makes choices some what more impactful, perhaps also with the choices perhaps being able to see what the choices would change as that would be a help in keeping to the love/harem or love(domination?)/corruption route. Otherwise I really dig the game as it is now weather or not either of these ideas re used or not.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
OPEN ZONES AND ROUTE OPTION....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol for goodness sake, they are small areas where you can walk around and choose which girl to visit, let's say in the future you want to talk to Anna and skip Julissa, I'm not going to make you go into every room, every hour to make you guess where you have to go, I could do the same with the menus, I just wanted to give it some "immersion".

The route options are small changes in the scenes and extra options depending on how you play the game, they are not completely separate routes, obviously they will affect the endings of the game.

We can discuss the subject, but play the game first to see what I mean.

dont forget to TAG the "latest updates" as sanbox....so there are no misunderstandings
Say that it is a Sanbox seems to me to be an exaggeration.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Nice game, only issue I have and is that I can't change any of the girls names, I just like to give the various love interests kind of perverted names s I find it funny watching the characters referred to by such names by the side characters whom re not involved in any f the sexy times...I have a perverted sense of humor. The thing I would actually like in the game would be being able to see all the girls stats such as love, hate and corruption. It helps to know them to see where you are with them, also makes choices some what more impactful, perhaps also with the choices perhaps being able to see what the choices would change as that would be a help in keeping to the love/harem or love(domination?)/corruption route. Otherwise I really dig the game as it is now weather or not either of these ideas re used or not.
I feel the same way, I'm working on adding all that you say.

Al0bundy

Mar 19, 2018
NightGamesX

Keep it up you are doing a great job! I hope more and more people will support you
I hope that with your new graphics card it will make your job easier and that we will have the right to many more wonderful creations !
My favorite character is Julissa :love:
She is incredibly pretty and her personality is awesome !

MeocadiaHC

May 5, 2022
masterpiece game keep working on it hard and i the future u will earn real money, only question if there will be pregnancy, and more mother? maybe same model but with a little gray hair she is hot and looks mommy so i think only color of hair change but only a little bit

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
wauuuuuu wauuuuu and the mom wauuu really nice continue like this GGGGG GG!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
From what I've seen every female in the game is bi, and I don't like it, a harem is about the MC and not a poly relationship where everyone loves and fucks everyone. That basically every Dev that makes harem games does the same and shoehorns the lesbian stuff in their games doesn't help either. Also, the game feels more like Julissa is the MC and I hate it that she is in charge of everything. The story isn't good either with the weird priest and his daughters and the cult so basically, the only good thing are the visuals. When the game was initially released I expected something different than what the game is currently and don't give me some BS about the MC need to develop before he is in charge, he is a grown man, a former professional boxer, and gets manhandled by Julissa like he is a 12-year-old that sees tits for the first time.

Let me guess, Julissa took her and her sister's virginities with moms dildo. That would be the final nail in the coffin for the game.
Man, I spewed my drink all over my keyboard reading the last sentence. :ROFLMAO:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
bout to start this game for the first time I hope we have more young girls on the future
It would be great idea, if there were many people making this game, but since it is made by one or a couple of developers, more romanceable characters means LESS content for each of them in every new update. So, I don't think it would be a good idea.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes