4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

TheAlmightyPotato

Apr 21, 2020
lol for goodness sake, they are small areas where you can walk around and choose which girl to visit, let's say in the future you want to talk to Anna and skip Julissa, I'm not going to make you go into every room, every hour to make you guess where you have to go, I could do the same with the menus, I just wanted to give it some "immersion".

The route options are small changes in the scenes and extra options depending on how you play the game, they are not completely separate routes, obviously they will affect the endings of the game.

We can discuss the subject, but play the game first to see what I mean.

Say that it is a Sanbox seems to me to be an exaggeration.
oi
game's great
writing's great
you're active, which is also great

what is not so great;
no gallery/route checkmarks

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Dev,

If you put a mini game inside a game, a basic explaination of controls is HELPFUL, and if one is supposed to LOSE, that is also helpful to know, other then making user frustrated with no idea how to win a unwinable mini game.
Almost as bad as the black knight in Monty Python's a complete waste of time.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So was anything said about Anna's "jealousy points" and what they are going to do in the game? Right now it looks like they might be bad since there are options to lower her "jealousy points". I would just like to know so I don't have to backtrack.

Last edited:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I'm getting drowned in a backlog of VN's right now, but when I saw this was updated, just had to download it immediately. Loved it. Can't wait for more.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This game really shouldn't be tagged as a sandbox, it's like 95% VN, you only had to click which of your daughter's bedroom you wanted to visit first.
I hope romance with these other characters are optional. I want the MC to runaway with Anna only! :ROFLMAO:
Same. Corruption is okay, I guess but I'd rather romance them all.

Last edited:

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I hope romance with these other characters are optional. I want the MC to runaway with Anna only! :ROFLMAO:
I do take it into consideration.

So was anything said about what Anna's "jealousy points" is going to do in the game? Right now it looks like they might be bad since there are options to lower her "jealousy points" I would just like to know for the future.
They do not affect negatively.
They will be used in the Anna-Vanessa relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Its very rare for a game to have all female characters look this good and each have a unique personality. Story can be a bit confusing to follow at times but the teasing, renders, dialogues, animations...etc. more than make up for it.

This game is closer to a VN than it is to sandbox. IMO you should add the VN tag so more people can give it a try since some see the sandbox tag and just move on. In the front page you can say "minimal sandbox mode".

Wish you the best of luck and success Dev! Keep up the great work!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Strange plot...wasting time searching for a ex wife seems pretty useless, especially if you have to take care of your missed daughters...however, the planned tag whispers to give it a try.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Strange plot, indeed. I wouldn't want to bet yet whether this will turn out fascinating, or just weird in a bad, "I haven't taken the same drugs as the dev so I don't get it"-way. I hope for the former!

The characters all seem quite alive, and with their own desires. I enjoy that. Hopefully, the devs will focus on developing the existing characters more rather than adding too many.

And, finally, with all this teasing it would be cruel if pregnancy doesn't belong to the planned tags.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Two Sides of Love [v0.2.6.2] [Night Games] + DarkAssassin's Walkthrough Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was some good solid corruption... only slight complaint is I wish there was a girl that wasn't into it was kinda being forced, seems like they're all throwing themselves at the MC... though I guess with the weird shenanigans going on maybe that's to be expected.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 could you make a gallery mod for this game please?
Sancho1969 could you make a Multi-Mod for The Two Sides of Love [v0.2.6.2] [Night Games]

only if you have time pls and thank you
Good morning. I personally haven't experienced this title. Given that DarkAssassin has a WT here, is there something in particular y'all feel this VN needs or is missing? Again, I've not played this VN so don't know the player base challenges. Regards as always.

Reactions: Al0bundy

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I personally haven't experienced this title. Given that DarkAssassin has a WT here, is there something in particular y'all feel this VN needs or is missing? Again, I've not played this VN so don't know the player base challenges. Regards as always.
GAH!!! Nevermind, I reckon I already know.... you need a GUI overhaul like I did with "Bad Memories". Wayyyy too much white for a multi-monitor 4k setup... I have welding flash blindness now!

The GUI definitely needs some love as it is currently living in a cardboard box under an overpass at this stage (imo)... it's not living the good life that's for sure:
1659446519557.png

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Its very rare for a game to have all female characters look this good and each have a unique personality. Story can be a bit confusing to follow at times but the teasing, renders, dialogues, animations...etc. more than make up for it.

This game is closer to a VN than it is to sandbox. IMO you should add the VN tag so more people can give it a try since some see the sandbox tag and just move on. In the front page you can say "minimal sandbox mode".

Wish you the best of luck and success Dev! Keep up the great work!
It's literally a hallway with 3 doors, instead of putting menus I wanted you to click on it.... I wanted something minimal. But there should be a label like "Free Path" or "Free Zone" to distinguish them from those Sandboxes that make you enter all the rooms at five different times to guess where the story goes lol.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
GAH!!! Nevermind, I reckon I already know.... you need a GUI overhaul like I did with "Bad Memories". Wayyyy too much white for a multi-monitor 4k setup... I have welding flash blindness now!

The GUI definitely needs some love as it is currently living in a cardboard box under an overpass at this stage (imo)... it's not living the good life that's for sure:
the game is still in beta phase. dev is constantly changing the scripts. he might change gui too lol

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes