NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
NightGamesX, good afternoon.

You have a default variable fubar:
default pcorruption_juli = 1000

Should be:
default pcorruption_juli = 0
In my mind, Julissa is 100% corrupt, so the points to be earned with her are Domination/love, while Anna is 100% submissive, so the points to be earned are Corruption/love. and I want this to be reflected in the future points panel.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Good morning. I personally haven't experienced this title. Given that DarkAssassin has a WT here, is there something in particular y'all feel this VN needs or is missing? Again, I've not played this VN so don't know the player base challenges. Regards as always.
um yes for me i am not good at the unrpa things that has to be dun to use his WT mod last night i tried for over a hour and got no were with it and also i just like and love how all the games and mods i play that use your mods and like how they work with the what is a better choice and all that but i see that you are all ready doing that and I personally just love useing your mods if sad game has it

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In my mind, Julissa is 100% corrupt, so the points to be earned with her are Domination/love, while Anna is 100% submissive, so the points to be earned are Corruption/love. and I want this to be reflected in the future points panel.
Gotcha, I saw the Anna sub too (p domination) but I'd already written the post. I was populating stat screens and just thought it odd that these were maxed, but you have something planned so no worries... was just lookin' out. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fartin' around while enjoying my normal Crown & Coke... reckon I'd have the MiniStat auto-change during a particular flashbacks... just for shits 'n giggles. It changes back once the "event" is over:
1659485184738.png

Reactions: SinisterJoker

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeesh, the daughters look like they been hit with ugly stick! :sick:

The character to the left of the protagonist in the banner looks interesting though. Is she supposed to be the wife? :unsure:
Nope, play it and you'll find out who she is

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Day 3 "free roam" is not too complex but thought I'd go ahead and implement the dynamic FreeRoam MiniStat guide just for the heck of it. For those not accustomed to SanchoMod it automatically populates and provides info based on the player's previous choices, current location, unfinished objectives, etc. A brief teaser example below with a legend (from another version, I'm pressed for time currently):

Screen prior to entering the even:
TSoL SM B02c1a.jpg
Event has been entered, info populated in real time:
TSoL SM B02c1b.jpg
FR guide legend to explain the info contained:
AOA SM B05b7.jpg

I've also stated populating the SanchoCheats features. Currently have full alt character renaming, deep rooted features completed. Includes renaming references reflected in all dialogue, phone msgs, stats..everything:
TSoL SM B02c2a.jpg

I'm also almost finished with populating the SanchoGallery and all the other many features you've become acquainted with:
TSoL SM B02a1b.jpg 1659546632196.png

Note: all Sancho teaser pics are pre-release and may not be reflective of final release.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The mc clearly needs a walkthrough for his indecisiveness.
You say that like the MC has decisions. The description of the game made it seem like you had a choice to be a good father and seriously look for the missing ex, with possibility of incesting the daughters or not. Or finding other love interests during the game. But all this game is, is "Bang the Lolis" rail cart ride. Choices have no bearing on your gameplay as you're forced into every sexual act in the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
NightGamesX good afternoon,

If I may suggest you change the way you place images inside your choices. There are many advantages not limited to ease of tracking and most importantly the ability to adjust and manipulate them as deemed appropriate (regardless of the the original image specs). This potential manipulation otherwise cannot be done as you have them due to the limitation of text tags in RenPy.

For example a default snippet of:
"CUM {image="choices/cum.png"}" if True:

Take advantage of declaring the image which can be done in either RenPy language or native Python. Same result just different technique (I'm a Python dude so it's my preference but this is 100% optional which to use). To do so (working with the above snippet example):

RenPy:
image cum="choices/cum.png"
Python:
renpy.image("cum","choices/cum.png")

In both these cases (again, just choose one, not both declaration methods) I simply used "cum" as the image name. Now you would code your choice as follows:
"CUM {image=cum}" if True:

Now, you're likely thinking... "so what's the difference?" Well, now you can extend beyond the declaration and format the images anyway you may deem appropriate. For example I thought the image icons were much too large in context of overall aesthetic so I changed them all up to appear as follows in the mod:
1659564156658.png

Anyway, thought I'd pass this little tid-bit of advice along. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition
TSoL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Mentions of a few that requested the port: aribba32 YoungSexyHarleyQuinn69

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
There can never be too many Incest VNs, keep em' coming! :BootyTime:

Thanks for the share! Best of luck to the dev, and a Fappy New Year to all my fellow pervs! :love:
real choice driven VNs oh yeah !!! love tags like renpy - male protagonist - incest - interracial - inter species , with anthropomorphic forms of course , "pregnancy" , with ""regular" updates at least once every other month

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
That is one creepy gay looking priest. The MC better protect his holes from being plundered.

NightGamesX

Minor mistake. That poster in Julissa's room of the blue haired girl is actually Jinx from LOL (league of legend) and not Harley Quinn from batman.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes