4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the game is still in beta phase. dev is constantly changing the scripts. he might change gui too lol
Fuckit, I'm already farting around with it... the blinding whit had to go, so it's gone :ROFLMAO:. I'll cleanup the layouts too real quick, this is a no-brainer tbh.
1659452084508.png
Edit: GUI cleaned up. Left default colors, I don't like 'em but that's on the dev's preferred aesthetics.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did one of the girl's looks get changed, also sigh why are saves broken.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Did one of the girl's looks get changed, also sigh why are saves broken.
It's a beta release. Dev can and will change the script as it moves along. Unfortunately nothing to be done about that.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
It's a beta release. Dev can and will change the script as it moves along. Unfortunately nothing to be done about that.
I don’t get the complaint tbh. It’s rare there’s a dev that is constant trying to improve his game in all aspects like better script and renders.

broken saves to me just means I get to play a revised game with better and new content from before.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Strange plot, indeed. I wouldn't want to bet yet whether this will turn out fascinating, or just weird in a bad, "I haven't taken the same drugs as the dev so I don't get it"-way. I hope for the former!

The characters all seem quite alive, and with their own desires. I enjoy that. Hopefully, the devs will focus on developing the existing characters more rather than adding too many.

And, finally, with all this teasing it would be cruel if pregnancy doesn't belong to the planned tags.
I am planning to make a kind of "Quick Start" where you choose the chapter and what decisions you have made to start from there.

There are many things that can be improved from the past versions and I want to do but I'm always thinking about the saves and translations, the mods, etc.

In the end I also had to change translator and the saves were broken anyway.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Fuck... this game just keeps getting better!
Tell me about it, the humor is actually... humorous. The girls are all hot, and now we get to see flashbacks of where it all begin. The MC's mom was super hot, plus it revealed more about that priest guy and his objectives. Seems like there may be something mystical on the horizon. Anna and Julissa are still supreme on my list.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
NightGamesX, good afternoon.

You have a default variable fubar:
default pcorruption_juli = 1000

Should be:
default pcorruption_juli = 0

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I am planning to make a kind of "Quick Start" where you choose the chapter and what decisions you have made to start from there.

There are many things that can be improved from the past versions and I want to do but I'm always thinking about the saves and translations, the mods, etc.

In the end I also had to change translator and the saves were broken anyway.
That's a great solution while the game is still in development and to the scripts that keep changing (y)

PS: If only you had a Patreon, I'd be supporting you already.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
That's a great solution while the game is still in development and to the scripts that keep changing (y)

PS: If only you had a Patreon, I'd be supporting you already.
Can I ask is the reason why people don't use SS? Is it because it requires credit cards?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can I ask is the reason why people don't use SS? Is it because it requires credit cards?
Yes. Patreon uses Paypal, it's not only convenient it's super convenient. Subscribestar could actually do something similar but not with Paypal directly but through a daughter-company called Braintree. It's basically Paypal but for shadier transactions so that Paypal can pretend to have clean hands.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yes. Patreon uses Paypal, it's not only convenient it's super convenient. Subscribestar could actually do something similar but not with Paypal directly but through a daughter-company called Braintree. It's basically Paypal but for shadier transactions so that Paypal can pretend to have clean hands.
Gotcha, thanks.
On here I hear some say they refuse to use Patreon and others that refuse to use SS, I just wish there was more alternatives for Devs.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Tell me about it, the humor is actually... humorous. The girls are all hot, and now we get to see flashbacks of where it all begin. The MC's mom was super hot, plus it revealed more about that priest guy and his objectives. Seems like there may be something mystical on the horizon. Anna and Julissa are still supreme on my list.
Would be so much better if the mc wasn't a braindead horny 12yr old. Will we eventually get choices on how to respond to situations because he clearly got hit in the head too many times boxing and it's cringy playing an idiot. :KEK:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, what the heck is going on with the dinner choice? It's different every time it's mentioned.

First it's going to order dinner, then let's go get some dinner, then apparently the MC said "fuck it" and cooked instead. :ROFLMAO:
( yeah, I know he actually ordered and not cooked, but still it was funny to me )

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Would be so much better if the mc wasn't a braindead horny 12yr old. Will we eventually get choices on how to respond to situations because he clearly got hit in the head too many times boxing and it's cringy playing an idiot. :KEK:
Dont you lie to me Sugar. If anything playing as an idiot should help you immerse yourself into the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes