4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
HELLO GUYS: Excellent game and excellent update, much better than the previous one, hopefully it stays in that direction, because from my point of view the game fulfills its objective of entertaining that's what it is for and hopefully nothing else and they don't criticize the effort of the developer too much respect and consideration. greetings to all

Reactions: Dolphin3000

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
NightGamesX Thank you for making such a wonderful game. The characters you created are so lovely. And the game also allows players to choose whether to shave pubic hair, which is a good setting. Of course I didn't shave her pubic hair. Girls with pubic hair are too sexy.;)

This scene really makes me laugh crazy. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have supported you on subscribestar and hope to help you for a secondary PC.(y)

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
That is one creepy gay looking priest. The MC better protect his holes from being plundered.

NightGamesX

Minor mistake. That poster in Julissa's room of the blue haired girl is actually Jinx from LOL (league of legend) and not Harley Quinn from batman.

I think dev knows it, it's just MC doesn't

fersden

May 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Two Sides of Love [v0.2.6.2] [Night Games] + DarkAssassin's Walkthrough Mod

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Thnx dear friend

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1965025

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Mentions of a few that requested the port: aribba32 YoungSexyHarleyQuinn69
Damn, it's hard to get any love lately. The two sides of being a black sheep apparently.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
have we found out how mc sister is dead or is she in the cult pretending to be dead. because it wasnt clear, because if mc sees her ghost it means ether she got captured by preist and got sacrificed or is he preist aistant that in chains by his throne chair. but it also be emma. so emma must be a daughter to a the preist because in the past memory she said dad to the teacher looking preist

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Thought this game had potential but it turns out it's just another fuck your daughter Simulator. I mean what's the point of all the wrongfully excused Bs in the beginning when there's no option to actually be a decent dad or to prove your innocence. you're pretty much forced to do sexual shit with the daughters from the get. Like that negates the entire point of the story :FacePalm: such a pity, I swear if it's not " a young man returns home after his father's Mysterious death" its this crap.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes