4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'm already noticing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now I see

I know there's things in the background I dont know yet but Good job to the Dev for writing in a way that while annoys me is keeping me intrigued enough to keep reading !

Not looking for spoilers but id like to know (if the content even gets that far) if this is gonna be one of those 'MC gets fucked by everyone but not in the way he'd like' type of VNs

Reactions: DamienF24

DamienF24

Aug 25, 2022
I'm already noticing
And now I see

I know there's things in the background I dont know yet but Good job to the Dev for writing in a way that while annoys me is keeping me intrigued enough to keep reading !

Not looking for spoilers but id like to know (if the content even gets that far) if this is gonna be one of those 'MC gets fucked by everyone but not in the way he'd like' type of VNs
LOL, I think her manipulation has to do something with the cult trying to push her onto her father and probably with the rest of the sisters. That cult has to do something with the MC joining when he was younger and possibly forgetting about it, possibly uncovered something and they intentionally ruined his life and career? Speculating of course with what we have so far on the story.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
LOL, I think her manipulation has to do something with the cult trying to push her onto her father and probably with the rest of the sisters. That cult has to do something with the MC joining when he was younger and possibly forgetting about it, possibly uncovered something and they intentionally ruined his life and career? Speculating of course with what we have so far on the story.
If you pay attention the mother disappeared..
Near the end a conversation between julissa and the twins..
It seems to me that the MC left the (path) they wanted and he ended up becoming a fighter by own choice..(and they are manipulating him from the beginning so that there is no other alternative)
In my view, Julissa wants to get her family together and have her father back, no matter the consequences (it's up to the player's choices to end her ambitions too)
I hope this VN continues, most of this genre is practically stopping..months for an update :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
If you pay attention the mother disappeared..
Near the end a conversation between julissa and the twins..
It seems to me that the MC left the (path) they wanted and he ended up becoming a fighter by own choice..(and they are manipulating him from the beginning so that there is no other alternative)
In my view, Julissa wants to get her family together and have her father back, no matter the consequences (it's up to the player's choices to end her ambitions too)
I hope this VN continues, most of this genre is practically stopping..months for an update :cautious:
I don't mind waiting months for updates... as long as the updates are worth it. This is one of them yes, but others in this genre are just meh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm already noticing
And now I see

It's annoying sure but she's doing this to "protect her family". I don't think Julissa is bad person or anything of the sort, I figured some people was going to get rubbed the wrong way by her character though.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I like the look of the Mom in the flashback scene I just got to, I hope there's more with her in the future, I'm probably in the minority there though.

Do you guys have any favorite avns that have been completed?
Most VNs end up incomplete but some of my favorites that did finish are:

Now and Then, Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, The Visit, One Summer in Loliwood, Depraved Awakening, Acting Lessons, Once in a Lifetime, The Fosters, Mist.

Some of them cover different themes than this one but they're all good IMO

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1965025

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Mentions of a few that requested the port: aribba32 YoungSexyHarleyQuinn69

Why is there no link to this in the OP?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This is one of the best new games around. I'm just worried it has too many possible love targets, and with this amount, it will be really hard for devs to address them all in each released update. It will make fans complain about the lack of content with their favorite girl. We'll be extremely lucky to see this game be finished. It is a pity, because it is a very good game. Maybe devs wise up and reduce the number of possible love targets, and they can progress further, quicker.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This is one of the best new games around. I'm just worried it has too many possible love targets, and with this amount, it will be really hard for devs to address them all in each released update. It will make fans complain about the lack of content with their favorite girl. We'll be extremely lucky to see this game be finished. It is a pity, because it is a very good game. Maybe devs wise up and reduce the number of possible love targets, and they can progress further, quicker.
I guess we'll see. I don't care for much stalling if I'm being honest.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There's not that many, there's games around with a lot more than this one.
The content with the majority of the girls is usually reasonably split up between updates.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
There's not that many, there's games around with a lot more than this one.
The content with the majority of the girls is usually reasonably split up between updates.
For one developer alone or two developers, three love targets will make them struggle to get a reasonable amount of content for each, in every new update. Imagining it takes them about 3 or 4 months to release a new update.
If devs dedicate an update for one love target, fans who prefer the ones not addressed in the update won't be happy to wait 3 or 4 months MORE to perhaps play new content with their favorite one. Devs probably will have to deal with nasty comments like "They're milking!", "It's a scam!", "The game started well, but now there is no new scenes with X, and the game turned into a big pile of sh*t!" And if devs are too sensitive to their audience reactions, they may lose interest in their own game.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes