4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
He said it himself here (I put his message below)
Around halloween
it's 3 days late he said it himself today on the discord, the update will coming in a few days I'm sure, you'll see
Well.... thanksgiving just passed. Anyone has any recent "news"?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Idk, im torn because i like the game and i dont even no why... Julissa is so damn annoying that she is the first girl in any game i can remeber i played so far, that i actually whish i could slap her hard and so she would stop being so dumb... She has the iq of a rooms temperature for doing what she does, taking drugs and believing all the shit, the twins tell her... If she doesnt get a redemption soon and either submits to MC completely and/or stops being so dumb and obnoxious, i rly gift her to the cult!

And thats the next part... The story started solid with an MC with problems and all. Now there is some kind of incest cult with the power of the iluminati with some kind of "magical" plan for MC...

Still, i keep playing it in hope it will get better and as i said at the start, for whatever reason, i like the game.

PS: Ah yeah, totally forgot Vanessa... Way to aggressive in her sexual endeavor (but maybe controlled by the cult) and nearly as annoying as Julissa... Will mostly get a cell next to Julissa in the cults dungeon if its up to me.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Not a bad game so far. Just finished up to the current patch available here. The renders are really good. Only question I have is, it's tagged vaginal sex, but from what I've seen so far, there's not really any penetration yet. So, I understand it as a future tag, but as of right now, not really. I don't consider just the tip to really be penetration. Hopefully soon in future updates. Keep up the great work, I liked the AVN.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Not a bad game so far. Just finished up to the current patch available here. The renders are really good. Only question I have is, it's tagged vaginal sex, but from what I've seen so far, there's not really any penetration yet. So, I understand it as a future tag, but as of right now, not really. I don't consider just the tip to really be penetration. Hopefully soon in future updates. Keep up the great work, I liked the AVN.
Or a past tag? He does have a few sprogs running around so he must have done some vaginal penetration at some point.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Or a past tag? He does have a few sprogs running around so he must have done some vaginal penetration at some point.
It's possible. I just know that with the current edition, there was no penetration of any kind other than some blowjobs. So maybe it's possible that the dev took them out since it's still early yet, I don't know.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's possible. I just know that with the current edition, there was no penetration of any kind other than some blowjobs. So maybe it's possible that the dev took them out since it's still early yet, I don't know.
It is inferred. Even if the game doesn't show a penetration scene so far, it happened in the past of the game story between the MC and Emma, since they have kids! That's what FormerlyknownasOlheden meant, if I got it right.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
It is inferred. Even if the game doesn't show a penetration scene so far, it happened in the past of the game story between the MC and Emma, since they have kids! That's what FormerlyknownasOlheden meant, if I got it right.
I... to be honest, not sure if you're being sarcastic with that reply or not lol. Because then you could infer that there was loli/shouta/underaged stuff because the MC and his ex-wife probably had sex before they turned 18. Or any number of things.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes