4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Not trying to be an ass... but... the older girl is really his? i mean, the other ones is like the mom, but, the elder one isn't like them :V 1672966168742.png

• Haha
Reactions: Satarial

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Why don't have update and no respond from "Night Games" even when you're paying for?
Is a bad habit from some Developers...

They know that they have a good product and many paying followers, so they take it easy and do not see the need to keep the public informed of the latest news. They make the mistake of thinking that the amount of money coming from sponsors will always be there. Others have already met their goal by solving their economic problem and partially or definitively abandon the projects to later return with the same plan, a new title and a game developer alias with their creativity ready to attract sponsors again until they reach their goal in a endless cycle. ( Sometime they use some of the same models by mistake so keep alert! )

I sponsor AVN creators who are mute or silent up to a maximum of 3 months to see new updates.

But up to 6 months if the Dev keep us informed of the progress with an approximate and actual date of update that have been worth waiting for.

A game developer expects financial sponsorship to create a product instead and in the same way a sponsor must know when to stop financially sponsoring a game developer if he does not receive concrete news about the progress of a product at least once a month.

It's simple. Do you not receive information on the progress in which your money was invested? CANCEL the sponsorship until you notice interest on the part of the game developer towards the product and its sponsors.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The patreon page? if he even had one (but not sure), but the game isn't, it's still being worked on.
Are you sure? His last post was about a month ago in subscribestar, he doesn't answer questions... I'm about to cancel my sponsorship.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Everything here makes for an amazing game so far, the models are god dam FIRE, the plot is Sneaky and mysterious, the writing in general is great, the dirty talk is on Point and the mc has the intellectual capacity of Patrick from sponge bob.

Everything about this game is far above average Except the MC's IQ which is at about 2.3 potatoes. Typically I cannot stand such a stupid & easily manipulatable MC....I suppose I can cut him some slack by assuming that he's been hit in the head many, many times.

The Derp in this dude is so bad.....have you ever liked a show that had a character that you Really liked but they constantly did dumb shit & it made you mad but then the level & frequency of dumb engaged in by said character got so bad you just had to laugh hysterically about it from then on? That's what it's like trying to not scream at your phone/monitor "you're a goddam idiot, FUUUUUCK" my only advice is if you're on a mobile make sure you're at home b4 screaming that not in a park like I was :LOL:

This game *IS* Amazing, MC's skull density not withstanding!!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
From subscribestar:

"Feb 02, 2023

Through this post, we apologize to all subscribers for the delay of the update and we communicate that the project is not abandoned, it has simply had some delays, the new update will not disappoint you, we just need to finish the script.
This update will include approximately 1500 renders and about 40 animations.
thank you for your understanding.
Game status:
  • Animations: completed 100%.
  • Music: in progress 50%.
  • Script: in progress 80%."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've been enjoying this one more than I thought I would. The writing is crisp and sardonic, especially when it comes to the oldest sister who we, regrettably, have not seen as much of yet.

The middle girl is an absolute star. I love the fact that her eyes turn as pink as an albino rabbit's when she is keyed up and ready to go. Total MVP of the game so far.

I would be dishonest not to mention that the youngest only pretends to be sweet and innocent when the truth is that he is only trying harder because she is way more depraved than the other two. Fortunately, or perhaps not, her friend sees right through that.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes