4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
literally, the first thing I do in EVERY game is turn the music to 0 followed by clicking skip unseen text
Yeah, same here, except for creepy VNs if the music/sounds are done right, it makes the game much better.
I also add an opacity mod to get rid of that pesky textbox when needed.

This mod is great.

• Angry
Reactions: Sharpy and Filgrid

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
Hello, ask any subscriber of this game, do you have any news? If anyone can condole with the poor, it would be appreciated. we want to know about the game :cry::cry:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hello, ask any subscriber of this game, do you have any news? If anyone can condole with the poor, it would be appreciated. we want to know about the game :cry::cry:
These are excerpts from a private conversation with this game developer. Here is what he had to say on March 12th, 2023:

"...just to say hello, tell you that I have not abandoned the game is just that I'm doing a fairly large Update with many animations, it is true that along the way I had many personal problems that I did not expect lol, but it has been more because I did not like the result and I have been adding and modifying things."

When I asked him about an ETA for the next update, here is his answer:

"... I don't have a date, but I finished the most complicated scene that had 11 animations. I didn't want to post any previews because there are many scenes that no one expects and I know that's bad for business but those who leave will come back, but I want everything to be a surprise. "

Jan 25, 2021
please abandoned tag, useless to keep waiting
that's why i'm never going to subscribe on patreon dev page or similar ones

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just as long as the creator types a few words on their Patreon every six months or records one of their farts and puts it on the discord the game will never be marked abandoned here. Don't believe me? Check out the Dual Family thread. It doesn't really matter how long it has been since there was a real update.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes