4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
la última actualización fue el 23 de abril de 2022

[/CITA]

It's only been 357 days since the last update. That's enough time for 2 updates with at least 10 good animations in each.

Solo han pasado 357 días desde la última actualización. Osea suficiente tiempo para 2 actualizaciones con almenos 10 buenas animaciones en cada una.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Seeing the worst tag to exist on this game.....

arrested-development-comedy.gif
Is this just a 'taking too long so it got the abandoned tag But it's not Really abandoned' situation ?

This is so unfair to me (narcissism ensues) I LOVE the daughters in this game, they're all Extremely attractive and the lewd scenarios are so dam hawt like
austin-powers-liquid.gif
Me for the next hour:
crying-river-of-tears.gif

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Seeing the worst tag to exist on this game.....

View attachment 2548263
Is this just a 'taking too long so it got the abandoned tag But it's not Really abandoned' situation ?

This is so unfair to me (narcissism ensues) I LOVE the daughters in this game, they're all Extremely attractive and the lewd scenarios are so dam hawt like
View attachment 2548278
Me for the next hour:
View attachment 2548284
Well the dev says it's not on discord and I do believe he has been posting on SS sometimes.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No patreon, no listed discord, SS and Itch have NO posts at all, and the linked twitter has had no posts since September 22 last year, face it it is dead.
I may be wrong but I think you can only see their posts if you are a supporter. The game has a decent amount of support on SS it would be weird for the dev to just abandon it, but he wouldn't be the first to do something like that.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
I am highly saddened to see this abandoned it was such a great game too. [still a little hopeful will be continued]

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Read the post above yours
I beg your pardon, but is it necessary to understand these words that it was written by the author that he had almost finished his VN and therefore it doesn’t matter what tags will hang? Or is the meaning somewhat different? I didn't quite get it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I beg your pardon, but is it necessary to understand these words that it was written by the author that he had almost finished his VN and therefore it doesn’t matter what tags will hang? Or is the meaning somewhat different? I didn't quite get it.
He was referring to the fact that this thread is marked abandoned, even though the game is still being worked on.
He has someone else handling the social media side of things (posts etc), but he understands why it got tagged abandoned here.
So, it doesn't matter that it's marked abandoned at the moment cos he's nearly done with the update.
A while back his IRL circumstances changed (became a dad), hence the delays, otherwise I'm sure it would have been done much sooner.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
He was referring to the fact that this thread is marked abandoned, even though the game is still being worked on.
He has someone else handling the social media side of things (posts etc), but he understands why it got tagged abandoned here.
So, it doesn't matter that it's marked abandoned at the moment cos he's nearly done with the update.
A while back his IRL circumstances changed (became a dad), hence the delays, otherwise I'm sure it would have been done much sooner.
ah i get it. it is same as with project "Oh Daddy!" which also been tagged as Abandoned not so last.

thanks for explain.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes