4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Abandoned? That's fucking devastating. This was a big fave of mine
Bro, First sentence of the Last paragraph in the post Directly above yours !

"So, it doesn't matter that it's marked abandoned at the moment cos he's nearly done with the update."

F95 labels projects 'Abandoned' after what guys, 90 days? (I forget) some projects take 6-12+ months to get updates, they're not Abandoned they're just slower than F95's update timeline.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

"So, it doesn't matter that it's marked abandoned at the moment cos he's nearly done with the update."

F95 labels projects 'Abandoned' after what guys, 90 days? (I forget) some projects take 6-12+ months to get updates, they're not Abandoned they're just slower than F95's update timeline.
Theoretically after 3 months they mark abandoned, isn't always the case though.
And since not all activity will be on their Subscribestar page, it's understandable that they see no activity and mark it abandoned, since the discord is not listed.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Very happy to hear some people hearing the game is still being worked on. This was one of the ones I was looking forward to most.

Any updates on timeline until next release?
Edit: according to screenshot above the dev is working on final scene of update.

can’t wait!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

It needs someone to report that patreon or any other links have not been updated in 90 days, or I think 12 months without an update.

• Angry
Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Stop writing the same nonsense over and over again, you already really fucked up ...
You either wait for the game, or just move away from here and don't whine that what you write every day does not make any sense...

• Angry
Reactions: Ruffuss and Havik79

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Stop writing the same nonsense over and over again, you already really fucked up ...
You either wait for the game, or just move away from here and don't whine that what you write every day does not make any sense...
You just mad u see a notification in this thread and it's Not an update, chillax, folks gonna chat & b hopeful about an amazing title like this.
love-calm-yo.gif

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018

Ohhhh okay thats good to know. Yeah I can't say I looked too deeply cos i did my reply from the starting page. Thanks for the info mate!

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Oof.
Haven't been here in a while.
The game isn't abandoned. And never was abandoned. NightXP has been quietly working on it the whole time.

I know because I'm on the team. The next update is nearly finished. Should be out for Patrons in about a week. A couple animations remain. Coding is complete. I've already test played it.

Previews available on the game's Discord.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Oof.
Haven't been here in a while.
The game isn't abandoned. And never was abandoned. NightXP has been quietly working on it the whole time.

I know because I'm on the team. The next update is nearly finished. Should be out for Patrons in about a week. A couple animations remain. Coding is complete. I've already test played it.

Previews available on the game's Discord.
Thanks for update.

can you share why the update was delayed?

Reactions: ramvivat
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes