4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTwoSidesOfLove-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
it's here your wish

ps: But guys please if you can support the Dev please do it, because this game is so fuck good, you need to support and show him, we love this game
And leaking it supports the dev how exactly ? If people can get it for free (leaked) why would they support/pay ? Slightly flawed logic, lol.

Reactions: oaiki

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
made a request to update the page and to remove abandoned tag

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-two-sides-of-love-v0-3-beta.162231/
Yeah, I reported it already, to do that you go to the first post, then bottom you see report, then use game update then add the links, and information in the other field. But, I have already did it so you don't need to do it again, just takes times for a mod/uploader to take care of it, as it sits in a queue of updates for games.

Reactions: gestved and Ruffuss

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, I reported it already, to do that you go to the first post, then bottom you see report, then use game update then add the links, and information in the other field. But, I have already did it so you don't need to do it again, just takes times for a mod/uploader to take care of it, as it sits in a queue of updates for games.
nice to know, thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Last edited by a moderator:

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I had a version of the 2.6.2 game with the walkthrough mod applied. When i extracted v3 over it and started the game the place screen still showed v2.6.2 and the game still ended at the end of 2.6.2. So I deleted the previous install and extracted the new version. I tried loading a game from v2.6.2 and I get an error that would basically force me to restart the game. I have attached the traceback file if that helps.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I had a version of the 2.6.2 game with the walkthrough mod applied. When i extracted v3 over it and started the game the place screen still showed v2.6.2 and the game still ended at the end of 2.6.2. So I deleted the previous install and extracted the new version. I tried loading a game from v2.6.2 and I get an error that would basically force me to restart the game. I have attached the traceback file if that helps.
One, the mod caused this issue, and will need to use it (might be bugged according to a post above), and the second alternative is that "old saves" no longer work.

Try just starting a new game fresh with nothing. Then test from there, it's usually one of those 2 things listed above, unless a save is corrupted.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
It says it is a Beta version? Is this correct?
Also applied that mod and received a pile of errors, however I closed it and restarted and it brought up the start menu. However it appears past saves are not recognised as once I load one I receive an error, press ignore and it the game starts at the beginning.

I suspect the WT Mod aint working.

Edit** reinstalled game (no mod install) and played with with my last save and received error, restart to game beginning. Think as my last playthrough was with mod install it has affected the game load. Looks like I have to start again.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Game continues to be very good, but I'm a little bit bummed so much of this episode was spent in a flashback, I want to move the story forward not just relive stuff that's already in the past. I understand why flashbacks are necessary for this story but what's not strictly necessary is spending quite this much time in flashbacks. There were a lot of extra scenes in the flashback that could have been condensed down a lot and instead spent that development time on progressing the real time plot forward.
Not a dealbreaker for me by any means, I just think it's easy to get stuck doing too many flashbacks (or in other cases, dream sequences) when it's a bit of a trap because any content in them will always feel less enjoyable compared to if the same thing happened in the current time of the plot.

Also I really, really hope to see less of that wrinkly old piece of shit. I understand that the plot twist is probably that he's the leader of the cult and all that but I really don't care, any time he's on screen it's a detriment to both the story and the enjoyment of the game. I totally understand when it's for scenes that are strictly necessary for the story but a lot of the time he's in scenes seemingly "just because" and that just sours the mood for me every time, I didn't get interested in this game just to spend time looking at a disgusting old man hag.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes