4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for update.

can you share why the update was delayed?
Sorry in advance for the long winded answer.

I personally wanted him to trust the community with a description of his difficulties. Night is strong, but you can't brute force this one. I have only the greatest respect for him. He told me he didn't want to offer some "weak excuse" and preferred to battle in silence. Unfortunately, we all know that there are people who see any stated reason as a lie. So, he kept quiet. And continued working on the game as best he could. Wanting to post again only when he could offer something substantial. He felt and feels an enormous responsibility to his fans. To excess maybe. So he did what I sometimes do when deadlines are being broken. Many will be familiar with this. He just pushed his nose down and pretended that nothing else exists including time. Determined to finish and only emerge when that's done. But time marched on. He couldn't work as fast as he wanted.

So, in summary, he had a serious issue that he overcame alone. It's a major victory that the game has progressed to the update. I'm pretty sure folks will like it.

He's produced a mass of visuals for future updates. Writing and coding were the main delay areas.

In the mean time he also became a family man. Congrats! Babies also make working sometimes hard haha. But he's not complaining.

If you like the game come join our Discord! And if you want to support its creation, consider subscribing. Help feed the baby! And your kink! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The Two Sides Of Love 0.3

Now available for subs!
------------------------------

Release schedule:
May 31 2023 (Today): Loving daddy and Proud father
June 05 2023: Sugar daddy
June 09 2023: Big daddy and Bad daddy
June 11 2023: Daddy
June 14 2023: Public release

Change log:
1150 renders
70 animations
7400 lines of code

Now the game has special effects:
The effects of the old chapters have been improved.

Jan 25, 2021
The Two Sides Of Love 0.3

Now available for subs!
------------------------------

Release schedule:
May 31 2023 (Today): Loving daddy and Proud father
June 05 2023: Sugar daddy
June 09 2023: Big daddy and Bad daddy
June 11 2023: Daddy
June 14 2023: Public release

Change log:
1150 renders
70 animations
7400 lines of code

Now the game has special effects:
The effects of the old chapters have been improved.
to me it doesn't like that big update :(

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry in advance for the long winded answer.

I personally wanted him to trust the community with a description of his difficulties. Night is strong, but you can't brute force this one. I have only the greatest respect for him. He told me he didn't want to offer some "weak excuse" and preferred to battle in silence. Unfortunately, we all know that there are people who see any stated reason as a lie. So, he kept quiet. And continued working on the game as best he could. Wanting to post again only when he could offer something substantial. He felt and feels an enormous responsibility to his fans. To excess maybe. So he did what I sometimes do when deadlines are being broken. Many will be familiar with this. He just pushed his nose down and pretended that nothing else exists including time. Determined to finish and only emerge when that's done. But time marched on. He couldn't work as fast as he wanted.

So, in summary, he had a serious issue that he overcame alone. It's a major victory that the game has progressed to the update. I'm pretty sure folks will like it.

He's produced a mass of visuals for future updates. Writing and coding were the main delay areas.

In the mean time he also became a family man. Congrats! Babies also make working sometimes hard haha. But he's not complaining.

If you like the game come join our Discord! And if you want to support its creation, consider subscribing. Help feed the baby! And your kink! :ROFLMAO:
after a year it's better to just keep quiet and keep working, absolutely nothing you say will change anything, only the update

I don't care if it's true or not, not a donor, but I'd like the game to go on.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Mega

it's here your wish

ps: But guys please if you can support the Dev please do it, because this game is so fuck good, you need to support and show him, we love this game
now I need an uploader hero as mega have 2gb limit in my country

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Two Sides of Love [v0.3 BETA] [Night Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes