4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The middle girl is an absolute star. I love the fact that her eyes turn as pink as an albino rabbit's when she is keyed up and ready to go. Total MVP of the game so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe not only Julissa's (the middle one) eyes turn pink, but Anna's (the youngest) eyes turn pink too, when they are under some kind of lust spell or something which sets free all their lewdness. I suppose it has something to do with that priest's cult.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I believe not only Julissa's (the middle one) eyes turn pink, but Anna's (the youngest) eyes turn pink too, when they are under some kind of lust spell or something which sets free all their lewdness. I suppose it has something to do with that priest's cult.
Ding Ding :) Well done.
Glad some other people finally mentioned their eyes, I asked the dev about it ages ago, and I was the only one at the time that had even noticed it, glad to see some others have too :)
It happened in the store where that lady (one of the twins) is one of the cult members

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Glad some other people finally mentioned their eyes, I asked the dev about it ages ago, and I was the only one at the time that had even noticed it, glad to see some others have too :)
It happened in the store where that lady (one of the twins) is one of the cult members
Yes, I had noticed it long ago. First when it happened with Julissa, I thought, "What the f! Her eyes are pink!" then it happened again, this time with Anna, in another lewd situation, so I assumed it had something to do with that priest's cult.
From my point of view, the good thing is: Anna's eyes were normal when she kissed the MC's cock, and when she offered her ass to him! :love: yay-1.jpg

Reactions: Hellster

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All yes. I think in the first instance people kind of discounted it because in some games, especially anime-inspired NTR ones, pink eyes (often with little hearts for pupils) are just kind of used as visual shorthand for a girl getting corrupted. When I made my post I hadn't completed the full update so I hadn't seen the scene with Anna or the flashback yet. So there seems to be a link between the priest and the mindless attacks of lust. Julissa even mentioned to the twins that they gave her "something" before the scene in the dressing room. It is also likely that Julissa in turn gave Anna that same something before the scene in the living room since she was orchestrating the whole thing down to the condoms. To complete the trip down the rabbit hole, the priest put something into MCs mouth during the flashback to the boxing match that gave him superhuman strength and uncontrollable lust. I don't know if we got a good look at his eyes while he was raping the Arab King's daughter but I wouldn't be surprised if they had turned pink at some point.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is this game dead ????
No updates in 7 months
Could be Russian dev ???
Itch has 2.1 as version
Maybe you could go back and check some recent posts and you'll find an answer, and no he's not russian.
Dev being russian seems to be the go-to for any dev that has delayed updates these days, lol

Reactions: Ruffuss

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Julissa eyes I didn't notice, if I did probably thought it was a joke, which I wouldn't put past the game at the time specially with her involved. Anna eyes I think most did notice, game makes it quite clear she was under some spell of sorts

Sad to see it taking so long for a new version, but first version was hilarious and good all around, with quite a bit of content.

Reactions: NewTricks

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know anything about the update? I'm not in discord because I'm poor.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
doesn't really matter cause anytime something about the update is said its always a lie anyway.
shame this is pretty much the only game i've been checking f95 for in the last few months...at least it will probably be released before april

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
I actually paid in November cuz people said the update would drop then, already march in a bit, still nothing hmm :rolleyes:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: trynd
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes