4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I... to be honest, not sure if you're being sarcastic with that reply or not lol. Because then you could infer that there was loli/shouta/underaged stuff because the MC and his ex-wife probably had sex before they turned 18. Or any number of things.
Yes, I suppose FormerlyknownasOlheden wrote it as a kind of an interesting joke!

Al0bundy

Mar 19, 2018
last response on Disc was more than a month ago, and even more on Sub star.
Why talk bullshit?
He replied on discord a week ago
And he is present every day on discord even if he does not speak

DanThaMan
He communicated after that to justify the change of plan

---

I am not his defender, but stop talking bullshit, he would have been customary to do so, I would have said nothing, but so far he is irreproachable, this is his first delay

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Why talk bullshit?
He replied on discord a week ago
And he is present every day on discord even if he does not speak
That's good news and good to hear. I don't use Discord right now so SS is my only line of communication and dev has been missing in action there for quite some time.

Edit: pardon moderators and commentators, I should have turned that into one answer instead of three. I suck at the internet sometimes.

Reactions: Al0bundy

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry but the few days became few weeks and soon it will be a few months...
I can't trust any reply saying that the dev will post soon or that he wanted to add renderings.
For me the game is at the moment "abandonned".
It's too bad cause it was one of the most promising in my opinion.

I'll now unwatch the thread to stop my frustration when I see the Bell's notifications.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry but the few days became few weeks and soon it will be a few months...
I can't trust any reply saying that the dev will post soon or that he wanted to add renderings.
For me the game is at the moment "abandonned".
It's too bad cause it was one of the most promising in my opinion.

I'll now unwatch the thread to stop my frustration when I see the Bell's notifications.
Yep seen it a million times, unfort

Al0bundy

Mar 19, 2018
NightGamesX : (october 12 2022 on subscribestar)
"This is the last look at version 3.0. I hope to have 0.3.0 ready soon to have enough time to start the last TTSOL update of 2022 (0.3.5) where we will have the Christmas and end of year special. That's all for now."

He simply switched 0.3.0 at Christmas with the Christmas special, 0.3.5 will probably be released next year.
It's a shame and I don't know if he really had too much work or if he simply takes advantage of the subscriptions by dragging out the releases...

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
"This is the last look at version 3.0. I hope to have 0.3.0 ready soon to have enough time to start the last TTSOL update of 2022 (0.3.5) where we will have the Christmas and end of year special. That's all for now."

He simply switched 0.3.0 at Christmas with the Christmas special, 0.3.5 will probably be released next year.
It's a shame and I don't know if he really had too much work or if he simply takes advantage of the subscriptions by dragging out the releases...
It's not that, he just sometimes has this habit of getting close to a release, then thinks of more to add, which unfortunately delays the release.

Al0bundy

Mar 19, 2018
Definitely Hellster but that doesn't contradict what I'm saying.
We will have 0.3.0 around Christmas, you'll see
For the moment since the launch of the game it has been serious, we will see

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

It's not that, he just sometimes has this habit of getting close to a release, then thinks of more to add, which unfortunately delays the release.
Whatever is the case, I believe it would be better for him and for the game to keep its supporters, if he kept his fans informed. Just a few lines per week saying something like: I decided to add two more scenes for X character, or I still have 400 images to render, or whatever.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Whatever is the case, I believe it would be better for him and for the game to keep its supporters, if he kept his fans informed. Just a few lines per week saying something like: I decided to add two more scenes for X character, or I still have 400 images to render, or whatever.
Yeah of course it would, but like some developers, they get caught up in what they are doing and forget to keep people updated

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah of course it would, but like some developers, they get caught up in what they are doing and forget to keep people updated
Still, it would be nice if they would at least post something on subscribestar to let people know they are alive and working on it for us non-discord heathens. At least once a month and say something like "Im alive and working" haha

Reactions: Dolphin3000

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
Why don't have update and no respond from "Night Games" even when you're paying for?

Reactions: Henrique98
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes