4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The dude looks like a serial rapist and the girls a bit too young. Need a loli tag?
So far, all girls who had sex with the MC did it willingly. If the game presents rape, BDSM, torture, violence, etc. it is my cue to quit it.

The game has teen characters, but no loli so far. For your information, These are teen characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and these are loli characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you notice the difference?
If teen characters make you uncomfortable, this site has lots of MILF games, as a matter of fact, I believe the majority of the games here are oriented to MILF fans, so you will have plenty of games to choose from. Pick one and have fun!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm just going to say, wait for the next update, I hope it will be ready around Halloweed (I'm sure a days later because I have to wait for the English fixes) and then draw your conclusions.
Hey Night, will you share some status updates on F95? Subscribestar is credit card only and I only pay in Imperial credits.

PS: I do want to give you the credit you deserve, so please use that itch.io page so we can buy single-access tokens to individual game updates :BootyTime: Because of the hundreds of VNs I follow, this one is in the Top 5.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Source ? I'm one of the admins on his discord, and has said nothing to us about the release date, the last announcement was "soon"
bummer...
you broke the whole buzz!

remember what one mistress(i do not remember who exactly) said to Alice (Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass")? "jam - for tomorrow!" (although I don’t know what exactly was the play on words in the original, that is, in the English version of the work, but in the Russian version there was a play on words tomorrow(завтра, zavtra)-breakfast(завтраК, zavtraK))

and by the way Al0bundy did not lie a word. "Soon" is a loose term.

and you are no fun!

=)

Reactions: Al0bundy

Al0bundy

Mar 19, 2018
Source ? I'm one of the admins on his discord, and has said nothing to us about the release date, the last announcement was "soon"
He said it himself here (I put his message below)
Around halloween
it's 3 days late he said it himself today on the discord, the update will coming in a few days I'm sure, you'll see

Je vais juste dire, attendez la prochaine mise à jour, j'espère qu'elle sera prête autour d'Hallowed (je suis sûr que quelques jours plus tard car je dois attendre les correctifs en anglais) et tirez ensuite vos conclusions.
[/DEVIS]

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Many i've seen use Golden Palace, or Newgens
I'm less about that then I wonder what possessed anyone to think Y-fronts were a good choice for undies. Never mind y-fronts that look like they're made from burlap. And I've yet to wear any underwear of ANY kind that cling to my junk as if it were sprayed on latex. (Tho this is a problem with more then underwear. Devs need to grasp the fact clothing doesn't mold itself to every curve and fold on your body as if you were decked out in a gimp suit. Unless you're in a gimp suit.)

Reactions: cugel
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes