4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I have difficulty understanding English spelling:
Question: What is the difference between "love" and "corruption" ?

1644343056493.png ? ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Love is where the MC will love them and make them fall in love and romance them and corruption is where he'll act like a perv and treat them like a whore/slut and make them do things like dressing in a maids outfit to clean his place.

DarkAssassin

It seems the server problem has been fixed now.

Oct 24, 2021
Love is where the MC will love them and make them fall in love and romance them and corruption is where he'll act like a perv and treat them like a whore/slut and make them do things like dressing in a maids outfit to clean his place.

DarkAssassin

It seems the server problem has been fixed now.
Actually, so far the maid thing is all in Anna's head. She's the one with the lewd thoughts not the MC, which is surprisingly refreshing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This update seemed alright it's a pity the MC's another generically generic fake dicked dude that you see in .9999999 of theses games. So I spammed past the BJ scene and everywhere where a girl was saying your dick is fucking yawn.... I trust the ugly old creepy fucker less and less with each update.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
This update seemed alright it's a pity the MC's another generically generic fake dicked dude that you see in .9999999 of theses games. So I spammed past the BJ scene and everywhere where a girl was saying your dick is fucking yawn.... I trust the ugly old creepy fucker less and less with each update.
I literally never seen this MC before so I don't get your numbers lol. And the BJ scene was hot to me. :rolleyes:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Head In The Clouds

Maybe this will help understand it.

The MC's another generically generic fake dicked dude that you see in .9999999 of theses games. It has nothing to do with the model at all and has to do with that he's just another horse cock dude that you see in almost every game.

Also I've seen this model more then a few times already.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
Head In The Clouds

Maybe this will help understand it.

The MC's another generically generic fake dicked dude that you see in .9999999 of theses games. It has nothing to do with the model at all and has to do with that he's just another horse cock dude that you see in almost every game.

Also I've seen this model more then a few times already.
I don't see any problem with his dick and I thought that it looked hotter, my opinion of course. I'd rather see a hung 40 year old than a damn midget.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
is anna supposed to have white eyes in the scene where she showers alone

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Thank you for the explanation.
So corruption is the opposite of love.
So corruption is self-love, manipulating, degrading and abusing the girl to act out his own lust and desire.
So, so to speak, the little brother of BDSM, SM, Blackmail.
Correct ?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I appreciate the story in this one but I feel like, given all the things the MC has been through in the past, the way the middle daughter is behaving is some sort of revenge plot to get her father in even more trouble, she just screams trouble with a capital T and I for one would love to see an option added where we can deny all her advances and just be a father, it states he's changed but at the first opportunity, the game shows him as some filthy perv who can't stop staring at his own kid's bodies.

I also am curious what this father and his 2 daughters (Whom we saw at the boxing match) are planning for the MC because it clearly is not something that is going to be good for his mental health or his career or his life, not to mention the crazy ass little girl stalker who keeps harassing him.

It feels like the MC is being cajoled, forced, coerced and pigeonholed into a certain lifestyle/way of thinking to suit those around him so they can manipulate him to get what they want.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
kwazi

It could be a reflection thing or it could be a geo shell thing caused by the wet look.

toccata

Love will most likely be where he makes loving relationships with them and corruption will be where he'll corrupt them and use them how he sees fit. Only time will tell what type of corruption there will be. Corruption route might also have something to do with the creepy looking father dude and maybe even those twins.

Oct 24, 2021
I appreciate the story in this one but I feel like, given all the things the MC has been through in the past, the way the middle daughter is behaving is some sort of revenge plot to get her father in even more trouble, she just screams trouble with a capital T and I for one would love to see an option added where we can deny all her advances and just be a father, it states he's changed but at the first opportunity, the game shows him as some filthy perv who can't stop staring at his own kid's bodies.

I also am curious what this father and his 2 daughters (Whom we saw at the boxing match) are planning for the MC because it clearly is not something that is going to be good for his mental health or his career or his life, not to mention the crazy ass little girl stalker who keeps harassing him.

It feels like the MC is being cajoled, forced, coerced and pigeonholed into a certain lifestyle/way of thinking to suit those around him so they can manipulate him to get what they want.
Julissa to me just wants love and affection from her daddy, her reaction to the kiss kinda proved that .

Reactions: Before I Forget

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Julissa to me just wants love and affection from her daddy, her reaction to the kiss kinda proved that.
You say that, but here is where I get confused, if she only wants love and affection, why is she going so far out of her way to engage in activities of sexual nature with her father. That would not get her the love and affection she wants, it would, however, get her a whole load of different attention and if caught in public would likely put her father in much more serious problems than he's facing right now.

That is not what I would say is someone seeking love and affection, it's someone whose only will is to control and/or dominate everything.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You say that, but here is where I get confused, if she only wants love and affection, why is she going so far out of her way to engage in activities of sexual nature with her father. That would not get her the love and affection she wants, it would, however, get her a whole load of different attention and if caught in public would likely put her father in much more serious problems than he's facing right now.

That is not what I would say is someone seeking love and affection, it's someone whose only will is to control and/or dominate everything.
Keep in mind also they their mother did a number on them, brainwashing them into believing that the Father only cares about sex, so maybe Julissa thinks behaving that way is the only way she'll get his attention, it's not too farfetched.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes