4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"but because of bad decisions he made he lost everything and even his family"
Guessing from the content we have seen so far, seems to be a harem game, the sisters are already fooling around, and they seem horny for Daddy :KEK:
That's a heck of a difference between the two statements.
Like, it lasted a whole thirty seconds until they remembered how big his dick was, or what?

Unless that last preview is a different couple, it looks as if the lighting could use a lot of improvement.

Sounds like I'll be waiting a while on this one.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Hi I am the developer, it was a surprise for me to see the game already published, so I will be answering some questions.

Taking into account the title of the VN and that we have the romance tag and the corruption tag....

I guess we can decide whether to romance the girls or corrupt them?

Asking for a friend. I'd like to play as the "good guy" honestly. I mean, he would like to play that way.
The MC will always be a "Good Guy" but the plan is to have several endings with not so "Good" routes.

is lesbian avoidable?
No... They are a "group" of people with a lot of love for each other.

Harem? NTR/sharing?
No plans to put NTR, Harem yes!

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Be nice to change the ages like similar games but maybe it's not allowed besides in a mod. Either way, the game looks great so far. Thanks!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hi I am the developer, it was a surprise for me to see the game already published, so I will be answering some questions.

The MC will always be a "Good Guy" but the plan is to have several endings with not so "Good" routes.

No... They are a "group" of people with a lot of love for each other.

No plans to put NTR, Harem yes!
Welcome to F95, Thanks for the game enjoyed it so far. BTW you can open up a ticket HERE for your game developer badge.

I'll also add harem to genres under planned if you have anymore you want me to add just let me know

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Guessing from the content we have seen so far, seems to be a harem game, the sisters are already fooling around, and they seem horny for Daddy :KEK:
That's what I want you to think!:WeSmart: what about "Rogelio"? what about him? that's something new.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It seemed very good when you set up relations, but right after we get a completely fucked up story that doesn't make sense.
Why making this weird with dreams, nightmares and other shitty events!
I quickly run through the content to see if it was worth it but aside some loli renders there was not much to save unfortunately.
So if you are obsessed with loli and don't care about writing and story it's ok !:LOL:

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
That's what I want you to think!:WeSmart: what about "Rogelio"? what about him? that's something new.
hello friend.you first say there will be no ntr, only harem and then you mention Rogelio who if im correct from the things i have read already is a priest? so... are you trolling or you dont know what ntr is? just asking. have a nice day.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Hopefully the dev can find a good English proofreader, and the story will make a little more sense. I got lost in some of the odd pronoun choices. Otherwise, I enjoyed what there is so far.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
It seemed very good when you set up relations, but right after we get a completely fucked up story that doesn't make sense.
Why making this weird with dreams, nightmares and other shitty events!
I quickly run through the content to see if it was worth it but aside some loli renders there was not much to save unfortunately.
So if you are obsessed with loli and don't care about writing and story it's ok !:LOL:
Thanks for your constructive criticism, I will try to improve, I don't know if I will succeed but I will try, just a detail.... They are NOT lolis (I see myself repeating this over and over again).

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes