4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
hello friend.you first say there will be no ntr, only harem and then you mention Rogelio who if im correct from the things i have read already is a priest? so... are you trolling or you dont know what ntr is? just asking. have a nice day.
That makes him bad? can't a priest be in a game without doing anything ...weird?

Hopefully the dev can find a good English proofreader, and the story will make a little more sense. I got lost in some of the odd pronoun choices. Otherwise, I enjoyed what there is so far.
I am surprised that there are so little complaints about it, my English is bad and my Spanish is worse.
I will try to get someone to help me

Reactions: OzBrit

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Mmmm the girls look like loli to you? they look like eighteen year olds to me. ;)
Execept the bigger boobs, they still look 13-16 as far as the major Western mature girls that got theirself in little shapes i have been knowing. Otherwise, they would be more over 18 normally if they were Asians. Perhaps their height? Could you adjust it a little bit?
Btw, the first kick release is so promising, i love the setting of beginning, i love all the girls although the number is quite overwhelm that i'm worried you couldn't handle them well till the end. But, i love your work and even so the sisters naughty things!

• Angry
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
right. i see where this is going. so these are my thoughts on this.if you come to this site to advertise your game and to resposnd to questions, and the first thing you do is beeing incosistent with the things you say and or plan for your game, chances are your game will not do so good. you know when i read the description and saw the pics and the tags i said hmm maybe this is worth supporting with my money. then you replied to my question and i changed my mind immediately. i aint gonna play your game or support it but i wish you the best with health and love in your life. happy new year.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stevierayvag

BrknParts

Aug 4, 2020
Let me say, I like what I'm seeing so far. It has some lore in it, it's fun being spontaneous, a little confusing sometimes and it will be improved and the girls already have their own personalities and that's great

It's the first release and I'm happy with it.
I'll take some moments to address some issues ( SOME SPOILERS AHEAD )

You can say that's not "Loli" and that's fine, no problem here, but I downloaded it because it seems like, and common sense tells the rest of the players that is it, it's because they look younger than most games establish as being 18 years old, just to be clear, that's no problem with the way you made them, but you're will hear that a lot, just get over it.

"Mother" who disappeared, and everyone is kinda "OK" with that. It seems like she's gone for just one day, 2 at the best.

About the Priest, decide as sooner as possible what are you going to do with him, delete it or keep it, it's inconsistent
you made him so creepy, no problem with that but the default option for him is "Best Friend", I just tried to ignore that, and he shows up in one dream... WHY?? It just messes up with the pacing of the story. It breaks immersion, and I was truly involved.
It would be nice if you just removed it, for now at least. The focus should be (or I think it was) the MC trying her best to compensate for his past mistakes. Then you can present that character later.
It already has too much going on right now, like the "daughters", that crazy neighbor, the "mother", those girls in the car, and those dreams.

I liked everything and hope you keep the good work. Take some time to put actual lewd content in there if it's worth developing some more of the game.

Reactions: rentaku and MaqMaq

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You could add the option to choose the girl's ages (just let the player enter the youngest' age, and add 1 respectively 2 for ther others). Avoid dialogue overly insisting on any particular age (or add variations on it conditional on the chosen number, for extra awesomeness). And then everyone can decide for themselves what the preferred age to go with the visuals is.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I must say, that was a very promising start. I almost never play a first update but this had enough content to make it worthwhile. The renders were very nice, really like the look of all the females in the game so far, including the ex-wife and the neighbours. Story is interesting so far, pacing is ok.

Possible improvements: well, as you yourself noted, the english didn't fully work (especially personal pronouns such as she/he/they etc), but honestly, it's not too bad, I have seen a LOT worse many times. Setting your own ages would make sense considering the characters looks, some gaps in the story logic, as has been mentioned before.

Hopefully some more fetishes will be included (like pregnancy, watersports etc), but obviously optional for those who aren't full-on perverts like me. Keep up the good work dev, this could be a great game.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Two Sides of Love [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I must say, that was a very promising start. I almost never play a first update but this had enough content to make it worthwhile. The renders were very nice, really like the look of all the females in the game so far, including the ex-wife and the neighbours. Story is interesting so far, pacing is ok.

Possible improvements: well, as you yourself noted, the english didn't fully work (especially personal pronouns such as she/he/they etc), but honestly, it's not too bad, I have seen a LOT worse many times. Setting your own ages would make sense considering the characters looks, some gaps in the story logic, as has been mentioned before.

Hopefully some more fetishes will be included (like pregnancy, watersports etc), but obviously optional for those who aren't full-on perverts like me. Keep up the good work dev, this could be a great game.
Am loving the freckles. Good game alternative to Radiant where updates are few and far between.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes