Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Em... she doesn't look like Nicole at all?
View attachment 1091952 View attachment 1091953
-The first option is a standard skin.
-The second option is my vision with a different skin(it is easier to render with it and in my opinion looks more realistic)... although I understand that true fans of this game may be offended by this or something else, but I do not follow such goals, I just share my view.
Yes not 2 drops of water but I do not claim it.

- 3:55

P.S This render caused me a lot of difficulties, I can be extremely emotional about it, so please do not take any of my words in a negative way.
I love your Nicole version. I hope to see more renders of her (y)

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I made a porting of the original Character shared by saddogames... from GF3 to GF8.1 and this is the result.

nicole8.1.jpg

I share with you the OBJ. The only thing you need to do is:
- Open DAZ
- Load a GF8.1 Genesis
- Go to Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
- Click on Chose Morph Files
- Find the OBJ I shared and click Accept

Now on your parameters Tab you can find morph and the morph you made...
Apply and enjoy
View attachment Nicole8.zip

Last edited:

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
For the material you can use the old one, just save it as material and then apply to the new GF8.
If you have problem whit the bone rigging (means that not all movement are good) just after the morph go to "edit/Figure/Rigging/Adjust Rigging to shape".

Last edited:

AntanasN

Feb 1, 2019
I
I made a porting of the original Character shared by saddogames... from GF3 to GF8.1 and this is the result.

View attachment 1092530

I share with you the OBJ. The only thing you need to do is:
- Open DAZ
- Load a GF8.1 Genesis
- Go to Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
- Click on Chose Morph Files
- Find the OBJ I shared and click Accept

Now on your parameters Tab you can find morph and the morph you made...
Apply and enjoy
View attachment 1092515
Is it possible to make it into Gen 2? I know nothing of DAZ but virtamate uses G2 models and I'd love to have Nicole in it!

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
You got ahead of me with this idea))))
It was spinning in my head for a long time, but I couldn't find the right assets.
thank you ,working on the old gen2 i find very strange resources, the intention was to recreate a scene from lily of the valley, but my lily is still far from being close to the original ... so i used nicole, i think a little humor does well, here we take everyone too seriously, I can understand competing artists ... but normal users don't ... laughing is good in these bad times (y)

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
it's spring .... it's time to take care of the garden View attachment 1095014
It's very nice and a cool idea. To improve you should change the shared of the vase and the tool she is holding. The light on the skin is too bright and so lose data so you shoul tone down all the light so that the grass look more real also and the wall can have texture. The character is not looking the penis.
Sorry if I was out of place but I like when people give me hint to improve so I usually do the same.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes