Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
It seems that the nipple snatching yeti is still on the loose.
it happens to forget to activate them, pose, adjust the pose, position the camera ... lights etc ... then you send in render and you realize only at the end that they are not active, a small forgetfulness should be granted every now and then (y)

Reactions: Lac

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I don't want to be too offensive about forgetting something on the way so i got in on the yeti joke.
But for me it kills the immersion pretty much completely. Also it seems to happen very often and with different artists and developers. Maybe i'm oversensitive.

Someday we'll catch this yeti. And then i'm going to search for some light because it seems to be the second thing on my list what's often been missing.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I don't want to be too offensive about forgetting something on the way so i got in on the yeti joke.
But for me it kills the immersion pretty much completely. Also it seems to happen very often and with different artists and developers. Maybe i'm oversensitive.

Someday we'll catch this yeti. And then i'm going to search for some light because it seems to be the second thing on my list what's often been missing.
we need to point out the mistake, when you take the yeti I want half of the nipples :love::ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Lac
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes