Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't think bruce would be happy about this

View attachment 1119184
Otherwise a nice one, but that bald head doesn't look right, IMHO.
Either the guy has an afro tucked under a bald wig or he's an alien, possibly a human-conehead hybrid.
To be more specific - the distance between his chin and the top of his head should be about 7/8 to 8/9 of what it is right now.
Proportions are important when you want to create life-like art.
See what I mean (I made a rough cut intentionally to make the difference as visible as possible):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
Otherwise a nice one, but that bald head doesn't look right, IMHO.
Either the guy has an afro tucked under a bald wig or he's an alien, possibly a human-conehead hybrid.
To be more specific - the distance between his chin and the top of his head should be about 7/8 to 8/9 of what it is right now.
See what I mean (I made a rough cut intentionally to make the difference as visible as possible):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah you really took it out of your time, anyhow i think it looks great because i tried 4 or 5 sets of hair on him and it didnt look good imo so i went with the bald style and i love it

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Woah you really took it out of your time, anyhow i think it looks great because i tried 4 or 5 sets of hair on him and it didnt look good imo so i went with the bald style and i love it
No, I like the bald head (It's almost like looking into a mirror :p), it's just out of humanly possible proportions. Looks like he jumped out of a comic book like Sin City or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Guuy

Asecino

May 16, 2020
I do it asap, Surjeet . I am very busy those days. But I do it asap.
Have you done it !

Ok sure. I will do that by the weekend (y)
I think you have uploaded only 1% of your works there , cause i think you have done many serials plz upload them also ,plz

Can you plz upload all your eps of the tyrrant , these amazing pictures at one place in mega drive or g drive .. It would be lil easier to see them at one place. Here it is hard to find one by one thread plz..

Reactions: Gugatron

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
At the request of some members,
Sharing
I hope it will be ok.

Sorry for to leave the fan art production. I have the illusion of developing a game, and I am with that, step by step. I had little troubles with programming, but I think I will show it so soon. The teaser is done (with all its bugs!), only need to add the "buy me a coffee" link (I am a dreamer) and to make the account. And to add a little of graphic design, I was so centered in the programming, that was new for me, and I will try to make a decent GUI.

Hope the link is well shared!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes