Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
I made a porting of the original Character shared by saddogames... from GF3 to GF8.1 and this is the result.

View attachment 1092530

I share with you the OBJ. The only thing you need to do is:
- Open DAZ
- Load a GF8.1 Genesis
- Go to Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
- Click on Chose Morph Files
- Find the OBJ I shared and click Accept

Now on your parameters Tab you can find morph and the morph you made...
Apply and enjoy
View attachment 1092515
Ouah !!! C'est génial mon ami :love::love::love: Peux-tu nous dire comment tu fais ou, si tu veux garder ça pour toi, faire la même chose avec Sophia, Elli et Dylan de "A wife and mother".
PS : Personnellement j'aimerais savoir le faire pour mettre à niveau les personnages que j'ai créé.

Wow!!! This is awesome my friend :love::love::love: Can you tell us how you do it or if you want to keep it to yourself, do the same thing with Sophia, Elli and Dylan from "A wife and mother".
PS: Personally I would love to know how to do it to level up the characters I have created.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Ouah !!! C'est génial mon ami :love::love::love: Peux-tu nous dire comment tu fais ou, si tu veux garder ça pour toi, faire la même chose avec Sophia, Elli et Dylan de "A wife and mother".
PS : Personnellement j'aimerais savoir le faire pour mettre à niveau les personnages que j'ai créé.

Wow!!! This is awesome my friend :love::love::love: Can you tell us how you do it or if you want to keep it to yourself, do the same thing with Sophia, Elli and Dylan from "A wife and mother".
PS: Personally I would love to know how to do it to level up the characters I have created.
Sorry I really dislike AWAM

Reactions: Gugatron
Jan 29, 2018
Sorry I really dislike AWAM
Pas de soucis, il est vrai que j'ai mis du temps à apprécier AWAM et que j'y joue surtout pour voir quel va être le dénouement. Peux-tu, dans ce cas, me dire comment tu fais pour créer un morph complet d'un personnage en une version utilisable pour G8.1 ?
Je te souhaite une bonne journée et surtout, continu de nous régaler avec tes publications.

No worries, it's true that I took a long time to enjoy AWAM and that I play it mostly to see what the outcome will be. Can you, in that case, tell me how you create a complete morph of a character in a usable version for G8.1?
I wish you a good day and especially, continue to regale us with your publications.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes