Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Otherwise a nice one, but that bald head doesn't look right, IMHO.
Either the guy has an afro tucked under a bald wig or he's an alien, possibly a human-conehead hybrid.
To be more specific - the distance between his chin and the top of his head should be about 7/8 to 8/9 of what it is right now.
Proportions are important when you want to create life-like art.
See what I mean (I made a rough cut intentionally to make the difference as visible as possible):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this guy reminds me of NONE of those people. I think he looks more like a comic book lex luther

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
this guy reminds me of NONE of those people. I think he looks more like a comic book lex luther

First of all, I was talking about wrong proportions of the guys head and I posted some examples of real human heads, including an instruction, a sketch I found for beginner artists about human head proportions. I was hoping that you could then see the difference, too.
I haven't said anything about them looking like the guy on the picture. In fact, there are no real human beings with a head looking like that.

Luthors head on the drawings you posted looks pretty close to normal to me, could easily be in the normal range, comparable to Bruce Willis for example.
Would the guy on the CG art be a real human, his head would be at least an inch taller than that. That is way off human range.

I was just trying to help Guuy to improve his skills by paying attention to human proportions. I'm not nit-picking out of spite.

Asecino

May 16, 2020
At the request of some members,
Sharing
I hope it will be ok.

Sorry for to leave the fan art production. I have the illusion of developing a game, and I am with that, step by step. I had little troubles with programming, but I think I will show it so soon. The teaser is done (with all its bugs!), only need to add the "buy me a coffee" link (I am a dreamer) and to make the account. And to add a little of graphic design, I was so centered in the programming, that was new for me, and I will try to make a decent GUI.

Hope the link is well shared!
Sharing
I hope it will be ok.

Sorry for to leave the fan art production. I have the illusion of developing a game, and I am with that, step by step. I had little troubles with programming, but I think I will show it so soon. The teaser is done (with all its bugs!), only need to add the "buy me a coffee" link (I am a dreamer) and to make the account. And to add a little of graphic design, I was so centered in the programming, that was new for me, and I will try to make a decent GUI.

Thanks alot for sharing .. all the best for your game , just one request from me for being fan of your works , plz keep the game story like " the tyrant " and plz plz keep the mom ( nicole) only this model is damn sexy . And plz make it dirty ,NTR-ed , Gangstar vibes.. these all are request from a fan .. I will be the first to play and recommend your games to my frnds xD goodluck .waiting

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
First of all, I was talking about wrong proportions of the guys head and I posted some examples of real human heads, including an instruction, a sketch I found for beginner artists about human head proportions. I was hoping that you could then see the difference, too.
I haven't said anything about them looking like the guy on the picture. In fact, there are no real human beings with a head looking like that.

Luthors head on the drawings you posted looks pretty close to normal to me, could easily be in the normal range, comparable to Bruce Willis for example.
Would the guy on the CG art be a real human, his head would be at least an inch taller than that. That is way off human range.

I was just trying to help Guuy to improve his skills by paying attention to human proportions. I'm not nit-picking out of spite.
aaand SECOND of all, I wasn't criticizing either of yas, I was just pointing out how much that render guy looked like lex luther! :sneaky:

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks alot for sharing .. all the best for your game , just one request from me for being fan of your works , plz keep the game story like " the tyrant " and plz plz keep the mom ( nicole) only this model is damn sexy . And plz make it dirty ,NTR-ed , Gangstar vibes.. these all are request from a fan .. I will be the first to play and recommend your games to my frnds xD goodluck .waiting
Thanks for your words, Surjeet . I can't use Nicole, but I tried to make a main character as morbid as she is. But I can ensure you that it will be as dirty as I can, NTR-ed, and not with Gangstar vibes but yes with more close harassment and "this is the life".
I am sorry cause I began so hard with it, and live made me leave it for a couple of months. That made me to think about it. I want to measure myself, just for to know if I can be able to make an update every month as people is used to. I can go away with it, I know. I think to distribute it only in f95zone. And I need to make some kind of "buy me a coffee" or something like that: not for the money, just for the feedback. Time to time!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Sharing
I hope it will be ok.

Best of lucks with your game buddy, your art is fantastic

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes