Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I need to have a brain damage or something but this is delicious (and is in my fetish/kink if you wonder :p ), Mommy on all four's walked in the park like the little slut dog she is :love: :devilish:

Delicious work my friend :love: (y)
I had this already ready, before even saying goodbye to this section for some time, I will post a work worthy of your tastes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Latex224

Kian1988

May 8, 2018
Nicole, once free of Bruce and out of Davide's orbit, began her solo journey by opening a business, a high standing oriental style massage parlor. In a short time her business is known all over the city and she makes so much money and meets so many influential people that it is very easy to keep away from mafiosi like Davide and his henchmen...
People like Mr. Evans, vice president of a big company, who goes with his son Greg to the Nicole's parlor as a reward for his excellent grades. Greg heard his father and his friends talk about this place and after much insistence convinced his father...

View attachment 649240

Nicole welcomes them in person and invites them in while she explains the operation of the parlor...

View attachment 649246

The first thing is to choose the company you want, one, two, three girls... For example the two young girls are great friends and they love to work together...

View attachment 649249

They try to always have a beautiful range of models to choose from. Of course, and always thinking of her customers, Nicole is included...

View attachment 649251

Once your selection has been made, you will go to one of the rooms where your treatment will begin.

View attachment 649258

One of the most demanded services, the girls cover their body with essential oils and apply it to the customers...

View attachment 649266

Of course, any time you want, you can start enjoying the girls...

View attachment 649269

You can change pairs if you wish...

View attachment 649271

There are several rooms with jacuzzi...

View attachment 649272

...and typical oriental beds to continue enjoying...

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

Two satisfied customers who are sure to come back, although Greg leaves very happy not only for the experience but also because he found a note with Nicole's personal phone number in his locker. Future meetings outside of work?

View attachment 649278

And Davide? What happened to Davide?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what happened to MC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always forgive my English and some mistakes, but it's just a lot of work :p , and Anna is my first attempt with her but I wanted her to be at the opening of the parlor....
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
We are waiting for the sequel

Reactions: pivan4 and Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes