Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Thanks. Actually I have installed all the resources.
I am not sure how to tell Daz 3D where the resource folder is. Can there be more than one? Actually my resource folder is "My Daz 3D library"

And by the way, not English speaker here, Also. I am Spaniard. Spanish is my native language.
when it does not find the resource it makes you look for the location

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I know. But if I have to check one by one that is a hell.
Also, a symptom that I am doing something wrong.
skip the search, remove all the white parts, hair, anatomical parts etc put them on and save the character, we all have installed different folders and files, different morphs etc, if you want to do fan art .... you have to have a lot of patience, with hurry does not get anything, that configuration belongs to who posted the file, with daz studio you have to be patient and often it is not enough, good job, we are waiting for your posts, if you speak Italian we understand each other better (y)

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
skip the search, remove all the white parts, hair, anatomical parts etc put them on and save the character, we all have installed different folders and files, different morphs etc, if you want to do fan art .... you have to have a lot of patience, with hurry does not get anything, that configuration belongs to who posted the file, with daz studio you have to be patient and often it is not enough, good job, we are waiting for your posts, if you speak Italian we understand each other better (y)
Thanks. I will try.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes