Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have the tyrant all fanarts in mega link?
There's been a few requests on the subject, but not every post is to someones liking, so yes, there are partial collections, but no there's not 'tyrant all fanarts in mega links'. My own collection is 10.1 Gb and still doesn't contain every fanart.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
There's been a few requests on the subject, but not every post is to someones liking, so yes, there are partial collections, but no there's not 'tyrant all fanarts in mega links'. My own collection is 10.1 Gb and still doesn't contain every fanart.
Can you please atleast post some best fanarts into mega and share the link please!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
N: Oh Gail, thank you very much for the dress, your boss is very generous, credit cards, car with driver... How I envy your work! Do you really think I have a chance to get into your company? I would do anything, but I don't know about computers, I don't even know how to type...
G: Darling, I'm sure you have other skills, tonight while having dinner with Dave I will introduce you to the CEO, Hugo, and with that dress I'm sure he will give you a position very close to him...

View attachment 903720

Can... you stop... taping... me, son?
Shut up and keep moving like that, mom, I'm sure this video will give me 1000 more followers...

View attachment 904006
is the second woman on the first pic from a game?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes