Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
This is due to the refraction in water. The following link can explain it better than me:
All this and in DAZ 3D's camera settings if one sets a wider frame view, the corners will distort the view, much like a "fish-eye" lens but the center's image distortion will be less pronounced. One could render the image and crop the image later, which brings up different issues with the image quality.

Reactions: Mando Logica

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you for your kind words Bkgx9. I do appreciate it! :)

Do you mean to use Nicole in a comic (with maybe a different personality, maybe with some new look) away from "The Tyrant" story?
I cant speak for anyone else but an origin such story of the initial weeks of Bruce taking the family undercover and how "willingly" Nicole ended up being Davide's slut

Reactions: Gugatron

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Thank you for your kind words Bkgx9. I do appreciate it! :)

Do you mean to use Nicole in a comic (with maybe a different personality, maybe with some new look) away from "The Tyrant" story?
Yes Mando Logica. Prequel to the current tyrant game story will be awesome.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I cant speak for anyone else but an origin such story of the initial weeks of Bruce taking the family undercover and how "willingly" Nicole ended up being Davide's slut
Yes Mando Logica. Prequel to the current tyrant game story will be awesome.
Both ideas are very good, and I am sure some fans here will like it too :). But that needs permission from the game's dev to make the comic because first, it is his story, and second, maybe he does that idea in one of his updates, and I will ruin his work in that way.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Both ideas are very good, and I am sure some fans here will like it too :). But that needs permission from the game's dev to make the comic because first, it is his story, and second, maybe he does that idea in one of his updates, and I will ruin his work in that way.
Game is dead anyway. There are several fanmade comics and games based on nicole. No one is going to question ur work.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Can you please atleast share ur all fanarts of nicole via maga link please. Please

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes