Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Okay guys, can somebody give me a hand with Magda G3F? I have found the source download link on f95zone.to. But I am not able to get it in my scene.

I have tried to place the G3F and then put the Magda morphes on it, but 0, nothing changes.

Reactions: Gugatron

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Okay guys, can somebody give me a hand with Magda G3F? I have found the source download link on f95zone.to. But I am not able to get it in my scene.

I have tried to place the G3F and then put the Magda morphes on it, but 0, nothing changes.

probably the file you downloaded was damaged, in this section if you search you will find Nicole's duf and the morph of version 8.1

Reactions: Mando Logica

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Well I am not sure about the game being dead. The game is about the storyline and if there are enough fans to create new storylines, I think there can be some collaboration results. Comics, mods, fan games etc..

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Two questions,

Can anybody help me with this green lines? I am not sure which part of the hair is causing this. But I think that the hair is the issue. I am using Georgia hairs.
1625837693696.png
Secondly, the mouth. It lights up incredibly red, when I use certain light preset, how can I prevent this?

1625837635853.png

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
I don't know why but Mando Logica and cubero keeps ignoring this request.. there secuels are so damn good.. but still they are not listening to us
Cubero is inactive from the last 1 year. I miss his edits. And it is very hard to find comics and games based on nicole. But before 3months i did play a fan made game of nicole which I found online. But from the past 2 days I am searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere. That game is based on NTR path of nicole with David. Game storyline is next level. I will keep searching for it. I will post here if I found it.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Damn, DAZ has done fucking good job, she almost looks real. Thanks you once again for converting Nicole to G8.1F

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes