Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Yeah, mine looks too HD. In my opinion I am also being paranoid, but can somebody give me a hand with this? How can I make her look more like the original Nicole?
I think you need to go to the Parameters tab and review all the HD parameters. Setting all the HD parameters to the maximum makes the figure looks creepy. Try to adjust them. That's just a suggestion as I have not used that Nicole 8.1 duf before.

Asecino

May 16, 2020
Cubero is inactive from the last 1 year. I miss his edits. And it is very hard to find comics and games based on nicole. But before 3months i did play a fan made game of nicole which I found online. But from the past 2 days I am searching for it but couldn't find it anywhere. That game is based on NTR path of nicole with David. Game storyline is next level. I will keep searching for it. I will post here if I found it.
Do you remember its name ??or any thing you found ?? Or any other comic or game !

Reactions: Gugatron

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Going to release a comic! All ideas are welcome. My idea for now is that Nicole will start out rich, elegant, prideful and be blackmailed and fall down. What do you guys think? Do you like the art?

All suggestions are welcome :)
Good stuff. Here's an idea:

Husband is dumb and addicted to gambling. Bets all his life's savings and loses. Asks the mob for a big loan to gamble more, loses it all again.
Mob comes in one day, takes over the house. Husband has to work for the mob to pay back the loan, Nicole stays in the house with the mob as "collateral", be a good hostess for her guest/s so the mob doesn't just cut her and hubby up and sell their organs on the black market.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Good stuff. Here's an idea:

Husband is dumb and addicted to gambling. Bets all his life's savings and loses. Asks the mob for a big loan to gamble more, loses it all again.
Mob comes in one day, takes over the house. Husband has to work for the mob to pay back the loan, Nicole stays in the house with the mob as "collateral", be a good hostess for her guest/s so the mob doesn't just cut her and hubby up and sell their organs on the black market.
Good idea!

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes