Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
It's very nice and a cool idea. To improve you should change the shared of the vase and the tool she is holding. The light on the skin is too bright and so lose data so you shoul tone down all the light so that the grass look more real also and the wall can have texture. The character is not looking the penis.
Sorry if I was out of place but I like when people give me hint to improve so I usually do the same.
no intention of making it look real, the light is that of the sun and yes I had to raise the exposure, it is a job done with a single cpu without a video card ... a cpu that is 5 or 6 years old, if you put a lot of resources included the house ... you should understand that you have to compromise and for a job that has only the intention of making people smile ... I have no intention of putting a life in it, the resources are all old and for gen and gen 2 , so you should understand that there is no need to weigh down the scene again. with shader..etc

Reactions: Phoenya

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Exquisite!
thank you ... for the support, my conversion in gen 8 came to an end, as maturation, the girl is a few years older, that was the intent ... probably not everyone will like it ... but not I find no incentive to copy the original .... my work here is finished for now

Reactions: fuser

fuser

Jul 19, 2017
thank you ... for the support, my conversion in gen 8 came to an end, as maturation, the girl is a few years older, that was the intent ... probably not everyone will like it ... but not I find no incentive to copy the original .... my work here is finished for now
Well I do like the original Alexis but yours is a different and an interesting interpretation of the original which is a piece of art in itself!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes