Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

亗SLAYER亗

May 4, 2021
Davide and Bruce coming back from the dead, driven only by their lust found their way back to a certain someone.
View attachment 1268859
Nicole: "Hmm who would be calling at this late hour?"
View attachment 1268860
Davide: "God damn it, i need a pussy and i need it NOW!!!"
View attachment 1268865
Bruce sneaking in through one of the windows.
View attachment 1268868
Davide: "Hello honey, We're home."
View attachment 1268871
???
You should continue this one

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Very nice poses and scenery, you should consider making a game on SubscribeStar or Patreon. One thing tho, skin on some of the pictures is way too glossy unrealistic, looks like plastic latex or something, too much lightning reflection on those ones I think.
You are right, in some scenes I use way brighter lighting, because of that the wet skin is much more visable. The skin gets way too glossy. I try to prevent that in normal scene pictures, but thank you for pointing out, I will pay more attention to it the next time.

Reactions: Gugatron

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017

The sage continues :D The gang is about to clean up her face with their own shower :D

Post ideas below, if you have any suggestions, otherwise just like the content :D
It's some fucking plastic puppet no Nicole :oops: But probably it does not bother people to give You ♥
150 pages of fanarts, from looking You can learn how Nicole looks like.

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
It's some fucking plastic puppet no Nicole :oops: But probably it does not bother people to give You ♥
150 pages of fanarts, from looking You can learn how Nicole looks like.
First time I hear that her skin looks plastic, but you might be right. I will make few adjustments. Thank you for the suggestion.

How about in the other pictures, does she look also like plastic there? I am just interested in that to make some conclusions on my own.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
First time I hear that her skin looks plastic, but you might be right. I will make few adjustments. Thank you for the suggestion.

How about in the other pictures, does she look also like plastic there? I am just interested in that to make some conclusions on my own.
I don't think it looks like plastic at all, in the sense that you don't make light reflect on it or make it shine. I personally have no problem with your skin, maybe you need to work on the lighting, produce more shadows and highlights on the skin?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes