Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
we are not paid and we are not here to do what you want ... :sneaky:
Emh did I ask you to do custom render for me? Or anyone else for that matter. I already said your renders are good. But honestly, I don't see any resemblance with Nicole. It wasn't meant as request for "real" Nicole or anything. Just stating the obvious. ;) No need to take it as something against you, or your work. :)

Last edited:

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
IEmh did I ask you to do custom render for me? Or anyone else for that matter. I already said your renders are good. But honestly, I don't see any resemblance with Nicole. It wasn't meant as request for "real" Nicole or anything. Just stating the obvious. ;) No need to take it as something against you, or your work. :)
You may also compliment my work? :sneaky::giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: Phoenya

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The whole point of fan art is to try and recreate the model as best you can or to your own style, not everyone will make a perfect replica of the original characters, sometimes we get lucky and the dev will share the assets and even the files, artists will then take those files and put their own touches on them, and even make a whole new looking character or they will experiment until they get her to look like the original while using a new base model. And as psyco75 you are more than welcome to download daz and make your own Nicole.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes