Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
I don't think it looks like plastic at all, in the sense that you don't make light reflect on it or make it shine. I personally have no problem with your skin, maybe you need to work on the lighting, produce more shadows and highlights on the skin?
Yeah I thought so too, I need apply a little bit more sweat/oil so the skin reflects some light. And indeed, different lights can also improve the scene.

But one thing that I do experience is that when I apply the moisture skin, the genitalia color becomes totally white.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah I thought so too, I need apply a little bit more sweat/oil so the skin reflects some light. And indeed, different lights can also improve the scene.

But one thing that I do experience is that when I apply the moisture skin, the genitalia color becomes totally white.
No, I meant don't add oil or reflections, that will make it more plastic. Or only just a teensy weensy bit, not more!

I don't know why you were told it looks like plastic, because it doesn't. What I was saying was, maybe you should work on lighting more by placing different light sources and creating more shadows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: uncleomf

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry guys this is not a plastic ???????

View attachment 1304825
Compare the texture of the skin even with this

View attachment 1304832
I wouldn't call it plastic. There are many kinds of plastic, but when I think "plastic", I think a shiny, translucid texture, like a water bottle. This skin is matte as hell, it absorbs light without any reflections. Your comparison makes me think your're talking about texture, like skin pores, moles and folds showing.

I keep thinking that uncleomf could try to work on light positioning, perhaps even post-render work on photoshop. But since I don't know shit about Daz3D, I might be wrong.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I wouldn't call it plastic. There are many kinds of plastic, but when I think "plastic", I think a shiny, translucid texture, like a water bottle. This skin is matte as hell, it absorbs light without any reflections. Your comparison makes me think your're talking about texture, like skin pores, moles and folds showing.

I keep thinking that uncleomf could try to work on light positioning, perhaps even post-render work on photoshop. But since I don't know shit about Daz3D, I might be wrong.
Maybe You're right, just ... I think it's very artificial, untrue. Thanks buddy (y)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes