Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
No sorry you misunderstood me, the fan art is great I meant that the dev images were okay (images were good but not as interested in the subject matter) but the 2 mother ones included below made it more interesting, since I am not an artist myself anyone who can create a reasonable image deserves a compliment in my books.
Could whomever is making this fan art go over to and post the DAZ3D assets used to create the characters, clothes, house, whatever, please? Also, DLC, if possible. See the for reference.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
No no no... compared with other artist or dev , i'm nothing.. i just beginner :pokerFace:
Self-criticism is certainly good, but let's be honest in the individual arts developer is nothing special. When the LewdLab makes a special render of the month, it makes sense. Art Saddog is good but I prefer a beautifully shown heroine than the next render with Dave.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist
U

User_17502

To be fair the amount of effort that goes into making a game is a lot more than it takes to render something nicely.
Trust me. I know how hard it is to develop a game. Just looking through saddog’s game and changing a few lines has taken me almost a month.
Self-criticism is certainly good, but let's be honest in the individual arts developer is nothing special. When the LewdLab makes a special render of the month, it makes sense. Art Saddog is good but I prefer a beautifully shown heroine than the next render with Dave.
You could say that. But I won’t ever blame him for trying his best to make the game first and the art secondary. The amount of content he is putting out is comparable to Dark silver and his updates. So let’s be considerate of how hard working the dev is.

Reactions: doccop63

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
You could say that. But I won’t ever blame him for trying his best to make the game first and the art secondary. The amount of content he is putting out is comparable to Dark silver and his updates. So let’s be considerate of how hard working the dev is.
I did not say that the developer is a lazy ass. I like his work. But if he did special renders as just beautiful portraits, I would have liked much more than NTR renderers. Do not forget, not everyone likes this genre.

Reactions: corcodeI
U

User_17502

I did not say that the developer is a lazy ass. I like his work. But if he did special renders as just beautiful portraits, I would have liked much more than NTR renderers. Do not forget, not everyone likes this genre.
Fair enough. I would also ask that you recognize that ntr is a fairly important part of the game and for every Ntr render he does he has a non ntr image as well. This is only for the bonus images.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The Developer works wand this is a side I suspect that BB dev doesnt need a second job given how much money that game brings in, just different amount of tyme available is all.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes