Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This fan art post seems to be missing a lot of fan art... of Alexis..... in various positions.... with NTR....... and other family members....... and big fat tanning salon bosses..... and gang members...... and other "pets" in her hideout.....and.... I got nuthin'. wink wink wink. ;)

Reactions: Hirus and paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
This fan art post seems to be missing a lot of fan art... of Alexis..... in various positions.... with NTR....... and other family members....... and big fat tanning salon bosses..... and gang members...... and other "pets" in her hideout.....and.... I got nuthin'. wink wink wink. ;)
Then post away, we await with baited eyeballs :)...
Meantime have some official Alexis :)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Most of you have probably seen them but here are the 2 new images from the developer... And since Drac (Alucard) like lil sis so much they are all about her!..
YES! i mean NOOOOOooooo. These 2 pics are an emotional rollercoaster. :p

Reactions: paragon
U

User_17502

It's like she teases the MC but doesn't go all the way. She says she hears a noise and runs but goes around the corner to get her reward. While that's going on, the MC is looking for her as she's getting swallowed by her real man.
Did I get it right?? :test:
No completely wrong! Instead poor Mc is looking around for his lost pride as he tries to ignore the sounds of his little sister having the orgasm of her life while smacking down his boner from breaching his pants!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes