Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then post away, we await with baited eyeballs :)...
Meantime have some official Alexis :)
damn, it's been a while and i didn't know this game had a fan art thread. i thought only big brother did that. when you say official, these scenes are in the game? last version i own is 0.2 and it hardly showed anything.

Reactions: KenjiDoragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
damn, it's been a while and i didn't know this game had a fan art thread. i thought only big brother did that. when you say official, these scenes are in the game? last version i own is 0.2 and it hardly showed anything.
The images were from the patreon site official images for those who subscribe. So to answer your question alas no they are not in the game as yet, so far we can expect masturbation and a little bit of incest and bestiality with alexis but no full sex expect that to follow, maybe even on the next upgrade on friday!.. their is a date with sis add on we have seen some hints of...
And yes their is a fan art site but as yet not much fan art a few caring souls have created some stuff but it is here in hopefull expectation.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
wait, bestiality o.0? hot damn. i didn't know that was in the planned fetishes. guess he can't post that directly on patreon. unless it's just a cat licking...

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ah boo, got my hopes up. i'm trying to see the cat lick the whole tiddy son. at least that would have been nice and playful.

Reactions: paragon

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Awesome Thread!!
I like this game and the women's models!
Can't wait for the actual game to be updated

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes