Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Another angle
Liked the image :), have you tried the new mod version of the game?, your images slightly sexualised would fit very well with it? - for example, cameltoe on daughter and bite or bruise on mothers breast / thigh etc would open up a whole new dialogue option.

U

User_17502

Alright boys I’m officially opening it up. If you guys make enough good fan art I will try and put it in the game. (Outside of some crazy fetishes I’m not into.)
Beware though. I’m a super stickler for quality. If these renders don’t look like they could be native to the game or they just aren’t good enough I won’t put them in.
However if you give me a few good renders of something you want in the game I am most likely going to give you an entire repeatable scene.
And yes all the extra renders he put out will be in the next iteration of my mod.
So boys, get cracking!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Alright boys I’m officially opening it up. If you guys make enough good fan art I will try and put it in the game. (Outside of some crazy fetishes I’m not into.)
Beware though. I’m a super stickler for quality. If these renders don’t look like they could be native to the game or they just aren’t good enough I won’t put them in.
However if you give me a few good renders of something you want in the game I am most likely going to give you an entire repeatable scene.
And yes all the extra renders he put out will be in the next iteration of my mod.
So boys, get cracking!
And so the images dont just flow in, we have an very active forum but a limited amount of members, mayhaps we need a much larger base of people after all BB etc never has any problems with a deluge of images?

U

User_17502

Ayy! Yeah I’m not really getting much to work with as in scenes so I think I might just do some one off stuff with the images I get. Guess we don’t have as active a fan base as I thought.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Ayy! Yeah I’m not really getting much to work with as in scenes so I think I might just do some one off stuff with the images I get. Guess we don’t have as active a fan base as I thought.
We have a very active fan base but it is a small one so far is all, give it time. Did notice that the Patreon site has more members than we have on here, so probably a lot of people are not aware of it, I always feel that if everyone new about this site then the games designers would make a lot less though. That attitude of why pay when I can get it for free?

U

User_17502

Yup I’m super dissapointed because I know that the point system isn’t that hard to implement. In fact I have already implemented a rudimentary one in the mod.
All you have to do is add a few lines of code to your choices and it can work easily if codd correctly. It just has yet to be accessed.

I can’t really comment on the rendering though.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yup I’m super dissapointed because I know that the point system isn’t that hard to implement. In fact I have already implemented a rudimentary one in the mod.
All you have to do is add a few lines of code to your choices and it can work easily if codd correctly. It just has yet to be accessed.

I can’t really comment on the rendering though.
Heres something that might interest you I just noticed..

sandmansdust

Looking to commission people to do fan art of various games: Dating My Daughter, Big Brother, Babysitter, Tyrant. PM me with rates/quotes. Today at 4:43 AM

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The game is too early in development to have a big fan base like BB, MOTH, and others. I think right now it's just a small vocal fan base. I would love to make stuff but sadly I have neither the talent, the knowledge, nor the software to do so.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yes Hottest Mom... damn saddog can make hot mom like this :heartcoveredeyes:, member said queen of the game yes i agree.

I hope The Tyrant become big game, so The tyrant can have more fans and some artist interested post their art here
Yes, we need out our fan art base so we can build a few more modded variants of the game, the modded version so far is great and if we can expand that further.
You have made quite a few good images yourself, why not take up the challenge??

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, we need out our fan art base so we can build a few more modded variants of the game, the modded version so far is great and if we can expand that further.
You have made quite a few good images yourself, why not take up the challenge??
too bad with computers that are not support me
although i make some scene, unfortunately my ram too full and can not be rendered the scene , a lot plan but have not been able to be implemented :oops: . lets see n the future

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes