• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nicole: - Uncle Alfred, please...
Alfred: - Oh come on Nicole, you like the necklace I bought you, don't you, let me touch you, I'm sure you're already wet thinking about the things we could do to you...Look at the way you dress, you like to dress like that and provoke us when you come to visit, don't you?
Nicole: - I...No...Yes...

View attachment 660117

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome job as always.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Alfred: - Oh come on Nicole, you like the necklace I bought you, don't you, let me touch you, I'm sure you're already wet thinking about the things we could do to you...Look at the way you dress, you like to dress like that and provoke us when you come to visit, don't you?

View attachment 660117

I know its not Christmas Cubero, but can we imagine it's at least this sneaky little rascal's birthday, and he's asking you:

Nicole's son: -"Pretty please Mr. Cubero, I know I'm just a 3D fictional character, but can you make my birthday a really special one and dig more into this story line with my mommy and my great-uncles?"

Cubero: -"Hum, not sure, I want to try out other things, and I can't spend my time pleasing everyone now, can I?"

Nicole's son: -"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?":) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cubero: -"Aw quit the begging kid, ok, maybe I'll think about it, but don't get your hopes up too high, ok?"

Rest of the world: -"Fingers crossed!!"

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Another one^^ Not bad but it could be better (could not get her chest tattoo right so I removed it for the final rendering, I'm new to DAZ and still struggling to understand a lot of things).

So, when she was told about it by Nicole, Irina knew she had to try it. But there are rules. And being a good girl, Irina patiently waits for Nicole's master to train her... View attachment 659070
wow wow wow You did a fucking good job, I also like bdsm stuff, and im going to learn the daz , how did you find the bdsm tools?

Reactions: Knight2416

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 660117

Awesome work. :eek:
But i have a confession, it was better without the little wannabee ;):ROFLMAO:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Let's try something different^^. Quite a good render, but far from perfect and still many things to improve (poke-through and clipping issues, lights... and many other things :ROFLMAO:). I hope you'll like it.

So, a few days later, Irina is invited to one of Nicole training session. In the house, she is quickly restrained an gagged by Nicole's master, ordered to kneel on the kitchen table and enjoy the show. And for the next hour, an amazed (and very horny) Irina watches as Nicole, blindfolded and gagged by a full face mask, is commanded and ordered around. In the end, Nicole is told to lie down on the kitchen table and finger herself to orgasm, so that Irina could see what it was to be a well trained slave.
After watching this, and being already very kinky, Irina knew she would do anything to join Nicole in her training sessions.
irina + nicole.png

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Let's try something different^^. Quite a good render, but far from perfect and still many things to improve (poke-through and clipping issues, lights... and many other things :ROFLMAO:). I hope you'll like it.

So, a few days later, Irina is invited to one of Nicole training session. In the house, she is quickly restrained an gagged by Nicole's master, ordered to kneel on the kitchen table and enjoy the show. And for the next hour, an amazed (and very horny) Irina watches as Nicole, blindfolded and gagged by a full face mask, is commanded and ordered around. In the end, Nicole is told to lie down on the kitchen table and finger herself to orgasm, so that Irina could see what it was to be a well trained slave.
After watching this, and being already very kinky, Irina knew she would do anything to join Nicole in her training sessions.
View attachment 660742
we need some candles , wow

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
Another one^^ Not bad but it could be better (could not get her chest tattoo right so I removed it for the final rendering, I'm new to DAZ and still struggling to understand a lot of things).

So, when she was told about it by Nicole, Irina knew she had to try it. But there are rules. And being a good girl, Irina patiently waits for Nicole's master to train her... View attachment 659070
thats so hot like her much better with the red hair and the piercings

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hi ! Do you know where I could find assets for proper arms and wrists binding (ropes, cuffs, straps, armbinders..) ?. I couldn't find anything so far (on renderotica), and, as you can see on Irina's pics, I'm forced to cheat and adjust he camera angle, so that her arms do not show entirely. Thanks for your help

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hi ! Do you know where I could find assets for proper arms and wrists binding (ropes, cuffs, straps, armbinders..) ?. I couldn't find anything so far (on renderotica), and, as you can see on Irina's pics, I'm forced to cheat and adjust he camera angle, so that her arms do not show entirely. Thanks for your help
Some are right here on F95...
https://f95zone.to/threads/basic-cuffs-for-g3f.36721/
https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-toys-21-luxury-metal-cuffs-g-g2-g3-g8.45982/

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes