Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Don't apologize. This thread should have an ASSETS post on the first page.

For Nicole, I used the basic Gen 3 model and applied the face and skin of Magda and the hair is Georgia.

For some free assets:

Nicole Face and Skin -
Hair -

You have to download the Georgia bundle to get the hair. I have not found it by itself.

You don't have to tweak the face much at all. I think I adjusted the width of the face in parts, but it is essentially stock. You will have to mess around with the body, so you may need some body morphs to help you get the right look.
Thank you for sharing this. Can I also ask where did you get your body shape? The ones I've seen so far are on the.. slimmer side.

EDIT: So I found out Breast Utilities and Female Body Modifiers would help. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing this. Can I also ask where did you get your body shape? The ones I've seen so far are on the.. slimmer side.

EDIT: So I found out Breast Utilities and Female Body Modifiers would help. Thank you
Yep! Mods are the key.

Jan 29, 2018
Alex : Parce que tu crois sincèrement que je garde un bon souvenir du jour ou j'ai exécuté quelqu'un de sang froid ?
Because you think I keep a good memory of the day I executed someone in cold blood ?
Ch 1_36.png

Melissa : Tu m'agace à toujours voir le mauvais coté des choses ! Moi je pense surtout qu'on a sauver ta cousine d'un tueur psychopathe en s'infiltrant chez lui, à la façon magistral que tu as eu de monter un plan de secours et de gérer les imprévus ! Et surtout, je pense à ce qu'on a fais au bord de la piscine en attendant qu'il arrive !
You’re starting to irritate me to always see the wrong side of things! I think we saved your cousin from a psychopathic killer by sneaking into his house, in the masterful way you had to come up with a backup plan and deal with the unexpected! And above all, I think about what we did by the pool, waiting for him to arrive !
Ch 1_37.png

Alex : Mes négligences tu veux dire... Tu sais, j'ai beaucoup réfléchi à cette journée. Je n'était pas obligé d'abattre ce type...
My negligence you mean... you know, I’ve been thinking a lot about this day. I didn’t have to shoot this guy...
Ch 1_38.png

Alex : ...Je l'ai fais parce que je voulais me venger, voila la vérité !
...I did it because I wanted revenge, that’s the truth !
Melissa : Mon ange, je...
sweetheart, I...
Alex : Ne te fatigue pas maman, je vais faire un tour, j'étouffe ici.
Don’t get tired, Mom, I’m going for a walk, I’m suffocating here.
Ch 1_39.png

Melissa : Merde, fais chier ! Pourquoi tu es parti ?
Shit, fuck! Why did you leave ?
Ch 1_40.png

Melissa : Bon, je crois que j'ai besoin de me remonter le moral ! Tiens, tiens, tiens, qu'avons-nous ici ? Des bonbon en forme de cœur ça doit être bon...
Well, I think I need to cheer up! well, well, well, what do we have here ? Heart-shaped candy that's must be good...
Ch 1_41.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Alex : Parce que tu crois sincèrement que je garde un bon souvenir du jour ou j'ai exécuté quelqu'un de sang froid ?
Because you think I keep a good memory of the day I executed someone in cold blood ?
Ch 1_36.png
Melissa : Tu m'agace à toujours voir le mauvais coté des choses ! Moi je pense surtout qu'on a sauver ta cousine d'un tueur psychopathe en s'infiltrant chez lui, à la façon magistral que tu as eu de monter un plan de secours et de gérer les imprévus ! Et surtout, je pense à ce qu'on a fais au bord de la piscine en attendant qu'il arrive !
You’re starting to irritate me to always see the wrong side of things! I think we saved your cousin from a psychopathic killer by sneaking into his house, in the masterful way you had to come up with a backup plan and deal with the unexpected! And above all, I think about what we did by the pool, waiting for him to arrive !
Ch 1_37.png

Alex : Mes négligences tu veux dire... Tu sais, j'ai beaucoup réfléchi à cette journée. Je n'était pas obligé d'abattre ce type...
My negligence you mean... you know, I’ve been thinking a lot about this day. I didn’t have to shoot this guy...
Ch 1_38.png

Alex : ...Je l'ai fais parce que je voulais me venger, voila la vérité !
...I did it because I wanted revenge, that’s the truth !
Melissa : Mon ange, je...
sweetheart, I...
Alex : Ne te fatigue pas maman, je vais faire un tour, j'étouffe ici.
Don’t get tired, Mom, I’m going for a walk, I’m suffocating here.
Ch 1_39.png

Melissa : Merde, fais chier ! Pourquoi tu es parti ?
Shit, fuck! Why did you leave ?
Ch 1_40.png

Melissa : Bon, je crois que j'ai besoin de me remonter le moral ! Tiens, tiens, tiens, qu'avons-nous ici ? Des bonbon en forme de cœur ça doit être bon...
Well, I think I need to cheer up! well, well, well, what do we have here ? Heart-shaped candy that's must be good...
Ch 1_41.png
Talk about Mama's little helper! The art of finding the perfect cliffhanger with what's at hand in that basement dude ;)!

Jan 29, 2018
Melissa : Faites des enfants qu'ils nous disaient, tu parle ! Tout ça c'est un complot des grands parents ; et quand tu viens te plaindre ils te disent "Tu étais pareil à son âge, tu vois ce que tu nous a fais subir ?!
Make children they told us, bullshit ! This is all a conspiracy of grandparents ; and when you come to complain they say to you "You were the same at his age, you see what you made us suffer ?!
Ch 1_42.png

Melissa : Saleté de gosse, tu les élèves, tu leur consacre ta vie et après ils t'envoient chi...!
Fucking kids, You raise them, you dedicate your life to them and then they send you fuc...!
Ch 1_43.png

Melissa : ...???... Qu'est ce que c'est que ces bonbons, ils sont périmés ou quoi ?
...???... What is this candy, it’s outdated or what?
Ch 1_44.png

Melissa : J’espère qu'il y en a de meilleurs ! Voyons voir...
I hope there are better ones ! Let’s see...
Ch 1_42.png

Melissa : Zut j'ai dus reprendre le même...
Damn, I had to take back the same...
Ch 1_45.png

Melissa : Voyons voir avec celui-là...
Let’s see with this one...
Ch 1_46.png

Melissa : Non c'est pareil...
No, it’s the same...
Ch 1_43.png

Melissa : Et celui-là ?
What about this one ?
Ch 1_46.png

Melissa : Toujours pareil...
Always the same...
Ch 1_45.png

Melissa : Bon et celui-là ? Il n'a pas la même couleur, il ne drait pas avoir le même goût...
Well and this one? It doesn’t have the same color, it shouldn’t have the same taste...
Ch 1_46.png

Melissa : Et ben si...!
Well yes...!
Ch 1_45.png

Melissa : ... Euh... Ouf ! qu'est ce qui m'arrive ???
... uh... phew! what’s happening to me ?
Ch 1_47.png

Melissa : Oulah ! Je ne me sent pas très bien...
Oulah! I don’t feel very well...
Ch 1_48.png

Courage Melissa, ça va bien se passer !!!
Courage Melissa, it’s gonna be okay!!!

A suivre...
To be continued...

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, I just started using Daz3d and was wondering. What are the proportions to make Nicole as canon as possible? Just body wise, excluding accessories such as makeup and jewlery.
Lolman100 These are the original files for characters shared by game dev -- even IF you have all of the correct assets they MAY not be in the SAME location as his original save files.. many time Daz will ask you if you want to "find" the missing asset, usually the problem is in a folder naming... ie My Library vs My Daz Library or any custom name someone may have chosen and it is simple enough to direct it to the correct folder in your library, sometimes if it is an obvious asset you know you have, if you get those gray squares.. just delete them and add the asset from your library then resave it .. just depends on what easiest for you.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
Lolman100 These are the original files for characters shared by game dev -- even IF you have all of the correct assets they MAY not be in the SAME location as his original save files.. many time Daz will ask you if you want to "find" the missing asset, usually the problem is in a folder naming... ie My Library vs My Daz Library or any custom name someone may have chosen and it is simple enough to direct it to the correct folder in your library, sometimes if it is an obvious asset you know you have, if you get those gray squares.. just delete them and add the asset from your library then resave it .. just depends on what easiest for you.
Thank you very much!

Jan 29, 2018
Au même moment...
At the same time...

Alex : Aah ! Mais... Qu'est ce qui... m'arrive ? J'ai envi de...
Aah! But... What’s... happening to me? I envy...
Ch 1_49.png

Melissa : ...Baiser ! vite reviens mon ange, je ne vais pas pouvoir tenir très longtemps.
...fuck ! quickly come back sweetheart, I won’t be able to hold out very long.
1590736496289.png

Melissa : Oh !?
Ch 1_50.png

Melissa : Aah putain ça fais du bien ! ça va m'aider à tenir le temps qu'Alex revienne.
Aah it fucking feels good! It’s gonna help me hold on until Alex gets back.
Ch 1_51.png

Quelques instants plus tard...
A few moments later...

Nicole : ... au téléphone elle avait l'air intéressée pour en prendre beaucoup.
... on the phone she seemed interested in taking a lot.
David : Beaucoup comment ? Si c'est juste pour une vingtaine tu aurai put t'en charger toi-même, je n'ai pas que ça à faire...!
How much? If it’s just for twenty you could take care of it yourself, I don’t have that to do...!
Ch 1_52.png

Nicole : Non c'est plus qu'une vingtai...? Hein !?...
No it is more than a twenti...? Eh!?...
David : Euh, qu'est ce que c'est que cette plaisanterie ?
Um, what is this joke?
Nicole : Mais, euh... Je ne sais pas, tout à l'heure elle était habillée normalement et elle était avec son fils...
But, uh... I don’t know, earlier she was dressed normally and she was with her son...
Ch 1_53.png

Nicole : Oh ! Non, je crois qu'elle à mangée des bonbons...!
Oh! No, I think she ate candy...!
Ch 1_54.png

Nicole : Melissa, est-ce que vous avez mangée des bonbons ?
Melissa, did you eat any candy ?
Melissa : Oui quelques uns.
Yeah, a few.
Nicole: Quelques uns ?! Combien exactement.
A few?! How much exactly.
Melissa : je ne sais plus 5 ou 6...
I can’t remember 5 or 6...
Ch 1_55.png

David : Eh éh éh, je crois qu'on va s'amuser un peu par ici...
Hey, I think we’re gonna have a little fun around here...
Ch 1_56.png

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Au même moment...
At the same time...

Alex : Aah ! Mais... Qu'est ce qui... m'arrive ? J'ai envi de...
Aah! But... What’s... happening to me? I envy...
Ch 1_49.png

Melissa : ...Baiser ! vite reviens mon ange, je ne vais pas pouvoir tenir très longtemps.
...fuck ! quickly come back sweetheart, I won’t be able to hold out very long.
View attachment 673961

Melissa : Oh !?
Ch 1_50.png

Melissa : Aah putain ça fais du bien ! ça va m'aider à tenir le temps qu'Alex revienne.
Aah it fucking feels good! It’s gonna help me hold on until Alex gets back.
Ch 1_51.png

Quelques instants plus tard...
A few moments later...

Nicole : ... au téléphone elle avait l'air intéressée pour en prendre beaucoup.
... on the phone she seemed interested in taking a lot.
David : Beaucoup comment ? Si c'est juste pour une vingtaine tu aurai put t'en charger toi-même, je n'ai pas que ça à faire...!
How much? If it’s just for twenty you could take care of it yourself, I don’t have that to do...!
Ch 1_52.png

Nicole : Non c'est plus qu'une vingtai...? Hein !?...
No it is more than a twenti...? Eh!?...
David : Euh, qu'est ce que c'est que cette plaisanterie ?
Um, what is this joke?
Nicole : Mais, euh... Je ne sais pas, tout à l'heure elle était habillée normalement et elle était avec son fils...
But, uh... I don’t know, earlier she was dressed normally and she was with her son...
Ch 1_53.png

Nicole : Oh ! Non, je crois qu'elle à mangée des bonbons...!
Oh! No, I think she ate candy...!
Ch 1_54.png

Nicole : Melissa, est-ce que vous avez mangée des bonbons ?
Melissa, did you eat any candy ?
Melissa : Oui quelques uns.
Yeah, a few.
Nicole: Quelques uns ?! Combien exactement.
A few?! How much exactly.
Melissa : je ne sais plus 5 ou 6...
I can’t remember 5 or 6...
Ch 1_55.png

David : Eh éh éh, je crois qu'on va s'amuser un peu par ici...
Hey, I think we’re gonna have a little fun around here...
Ch 1_56.png
Yessssssssssss Davide gonna fuck Nicole

• Love
Reactions: Jadon Sancho
Jan 29, 2018
Isaac : Ca y est oncle David, on a déchargé la voiture et ranger les sacs, on t'attend pour la suite.
This is Uncle David, we unloaded the car and put the bags away, we’re waiting for you for the suite.
David : vous tombez bien vous deux ! ramenez vos queues par ici, il y a une dame en détresse à contenter.
You two are coming good ! Bring your dicks over here, there’s a lady in distress to please.
Ch 1_57.png

Nicole : Non mais qu'est ce que ces deux pignoufs font ici, tu recrute des membres sans me demander la permission ? Vire- les moi d'ici avant que j'avertisse mon fils !
No, but what are these two scumbags doing here, recruiting members without asking my permission? Get them out of here before I warn my son!
Ch 1_58.png

Issac : Ah ah ah ! Oncle David qui se fait botter le cul par une femme, j'aurais jamais cru voir ça un jou...
Ah ah ah! Uncle David who gets his ass kicked by a woman, I never thought I’d see that one da...
Ch 1_59.png

David : Qu'est ce que tu viens de dire, tu veux que je te défonce la gueule pour t'apprendre à qui tu parle ?
What did you just say, you want me to kick your ass to teach you who you’re talking to ?
Issac : Eh non non, c'est pas ça que je voulais dire ! Calme-toi c'était juste une plaisanterie !
No no, that’s not what I meant ! Calm down it was just a joke !
Ch 1_60.png

David : J'ai pas envie de plaisanter ! Si vous voulez faire parti du gang baisez-moi cette salope ! Vu combien elle a manger de bonbon, elle va vouloir de la bite alors ne me décevez pas !
I don’t want to joke ! If you want to be part of the gang fuck this bitch ! Considering how much candy she eats, she’s gonna want some dick so don’t disappoint me !
Issac : C'est vrai, on peut ?
Is it true, we can?
Chris : Wouah ! je sent que ce boulot va me plaire !
Wow ! I feel like this job is going to please me !
Ch 1_61.png

Nicole : Arrete David, elle va faire une overdose c'est un médecin qu'il lui faut, pas des bites !
Stop it David, she’s gonna overdose, she needs a doctor, not dicks !
Ch 1_62.png

David : Un médecin ?! Et puis quoi encore, appel les flics pendant que tu y est...
A doctor ?! And then what, call the cops while you’re there...
Nicole : Baisse d'un ton tu veux, je te rappel que tu parle à ton supérieur, c'est fini le temps ou c'était toi le boss !
Keep your voice down, I’ll remind you that you’re talking to your superior, it’s over time you were the boss !
Ch 1_63.png

David : La ferme ! J'en ai assez de vos conneries à ton fils et toi, je vais reprendre le commandement dés aujourd'hui et pour t'apprendre le respect de la hiérarchie je vais faire de toi ma pute !
Shut the fuck up! I’ve had enough of your son’s bullshit and you, I’m going to take over the command today and to teach you the respect of the hierarchy I’m going to make you my bitch!
Ch 1_64.png

A suivre...
To be continued...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Isaac : Ca y est oncle David, on a déchargé la voiture et ranger les sacs, on t'attend pour la suite.
This is Uncle David, we unloaded the car and put the bags away, we’re waiting for you for the suite.
David : vous tombez bien vous deux ! ramenez vos queues par ici, il y a une dame en détresse à contenter.
You two are coming good ! Bring your dicks over here, there’s a lady in distress to please.
Ch 1_57.png

Nicole : Non mais qu'est ce que ces deux pignoufs font ici, tu recrute des membres sans me demander la permission ? Vire- les moi d'ici avant que j'avertisse mon fils !
No, but what are these two scumbags doing here, recruiting members without asking my permission? Get them out of here before I warn my son!
Ch 1_58.png

Issac : Ah ah ah ! Oncle David qui se fait botter le cul par une femme, j'aurais jamais cru voir ça un jou...
Ah ah ah! Uncle David who gets his ass kicked by a woman, I never thought I’d see that one da...
Ch 1_59.png

David : Qu'est ce que tu viens de dire, tu veux que je te défonce la gueule pour t'apprendre à qui tu parle ?
What did you just say, you want me to kick your ass to teach you who you’re talking to ?
Issac : Eh non non, c'est pas ça que je voulais dire ! Calme-toi c'était juste une plaisanterie !
No no, that’s not what I meant ! Calm down it was just a joke !
Ch 1_60.png

David : J'ai pas envie de plaisanter ! Si vous voulez faire parti du gang baisez-moi cette salope ! Vu combien elle a manger de bonbon, elle va vouloir de la bite alors ne me décevez pas !
I don’t want to joke ! If you want to be part of the gang fuck this bitch ! Considering how much candy she eats, she’s gonna want some dick so don’t disappoint me !
Issac : C'est vrai, on peut ?
Is it true, we can?
Chris : Wouah ! je sent que ce boulot va me plaire !
Wow ! I feel like this job is going to please me !
Ch 1_61.png

Nicole : Arrete David, elle va faire une overdose c'est un médecin qu'il lui faut, pas des bites !
Stop it David, she’s gonna overdose, she needs a doctor, not dicks !
Ch 1_62.png

David : Un médecin ?! Et puis quoi encore, appel les flics pendant que tu y est...
A doctor ?! And then what, call the cops while you’re there...
Nicole : Baisse d'un ton tu veux, je te rappel que tu parle à ton supérieur, c'est fini le temps ou c'était toi le boss !
Keep your voice down, I’ll remind you that you’re talking to your superior, it’s over time you were the boss !
Ch 1_63.png

David : La ferme ! J'en ai assez de vos conneries à ton fils et toi, je vais reprendre le commandement dés aujourd'hui et pour t'apprendre le respect de la hiérarchie je vais faire de toi ma pute !
Shut the fuck up! I’ve had enough of your son’s bullshit and you, I’m going to take over the command today and to teach you the respect of the hierarchy I’m going to make you my bitch!
Ch 1_64.png

A suivre...
To be continued...
I'm really actually enjoying this storyline, both hilarious and making me want to know what's next.

Miguel87

Jul 14, 2018
Bravo pour ce début d'histoire qui est très intéressant.
T'arrive à faire plus d'histoire que saddoggames en 3 ans mdr.
Est ce que tu as prévu d'inclure divers fétichisme et d'autres personnages du jeu (Irina, Miranda etc) pour le futur ?

Jan 29, 2018
Bravo pour ce début d'histoire qui est très intéressant.
T'arrive à faire plus d'histoire que saddoggames en 3 ans mdr.
Est ce que tu as prévu d'inclure divers fétichisme et d'autres personnages du jeu (Irina, Miranda etc) pour le futur ?
Salut Miguel87, Je ne peux pas trop te répondre, ça risquerai de te spoiler la fin. On viens de dépasser la moitié de l'histoire donc encore un peu de patience...:devilish:
PS : Tu peux continuer de m’écrie en français mais, en rapport avec les règles du site je te conseil de joindre une traduction en anglais.
Bonne journée Miguel87 et j’espère que la fin te plaira autant qu'a moi.

Hi Miguel87, I can’t answer you too much, it will spoil you the end. We just exceeded half of the story so still a little patience...:devilish:
PS: You can continue to write to me in French but, in connection with the site rules, I advise you to attach an English translation.
Have a good day Miguel87 and I hope you enjoy the end as much as I do.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
So i got a question.. is there a way to only filter out only the posts containing the pics in this thread... just asking alright

Jan 29, 2018
Nicole : C'est hors de question, je vais parler de cette histoire à mon fils et je ne pense pas qu'il va apprécier !
It’s out of the question, I’m going to tell my son about this story and I don’t think he’ll like it !
Ch 1_65.png

David : Je ne crois pas non ! Si j'ai ramené mes neveux c'est justement pour qu'ils me débarasse de lui ! Ils vont le tailler en pièce et le balancer dans un lac avec plein de pierre dans les poches ! Où alors, tu redeviens ma pute, je te baiserai comme je veux, ou je veux, quand je veux et je dirais à mes neveux de ne pas faire trop mal à ton fils...
I don’t think so! If I brought my nephews, it is precisely so that they rid me of him ! They’ll cut him to pieces and throw him in a lake with a lot of stone in his pockets! Where then you become my whore again, I will fuck you as I want, or I will, whenever I want and I will tell my nephews not to hurt your son too much...
David : Alors, quel est ta décision ?
So, what’s your decision?
Ch 1_66.png

Nicole : ...
David : J'en était sure...! Maintenant met-toi à genoux et viens me sucer !
I was sure...! Now get on your knees and suck my dick!
Ch 1_67.png

Issac : Alors ma jolie on a une envie pressante ? Tu est plutôt musclée dit-donc ! Tu va voir moi aussi j'ai pleins de gros muscles partout et le plus gros est dans mon pantalon !
So my pretty girl we have a pressing urge ? You are rather muscular! You’ll see me too I have big muscles everywhere and the biggest one is in my pants !
Ch 1_68.png

Chris : Et si tu est très gentille on te laissera nous vider les couilles autant que tu veux !
And if you’re very nice, we’ll let you empty our balls as much as you want!
Ch 1_69.png

Melissa : Le premier qui sort son dé à coudre n'arrivera même plus à mâcher de salade jusqu'a la fin de ses jours !
The first who takes out his thimble will not even be able to chew salad for the rest of his life !
Ch 1_70.png

David : Qu'est ce que vous attendez tout les deux, baisé-moi cette salope avant que je m'énerve reellement !
What are you waiting for both of you, fuck that bitch before I really get mad !
Ch 1_71.png

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
Nicole, once free of Bruce and out of Davide's orbit, began her solo journey by opening a business, a high standing oriental style massage parlor. In a short time her business is known all over the city and she makes so much money and meets so many influential people that it is very easy to keep away from mafiosi like Davide and his henchmen...
People like Mr. Evans, vice president of a big company, who goes with his son Greg to the Nicole's parlor as a reward for his excellent grades. Greg heard his father and his friends talk about this place and after much insistence convinced his father...

View attachment 649240

Nicole welcomes them in person and invites them in while she explains the operation of the parlor...

View attachment 649246

The first thing is to choose the company you want, one, two, three girls... For example the two young girls are great friends and they love to work together...

View attachment 649249

They try to always have a beautiful range of models to choose from. Of course, and always thinking of her customers, Nicole is included...

View attachment 649251

Once your selection has been made, you will go to one of the rooms where your treatment will begin.

View attachment 649258

One of the most demanded services, the girls cover their body with essential oils and apply it to the customers...

View attachment 649266

Of course, any time you want, you can start enjoying the girls...

View attachment 649269

You can change pairs if you wish...

View attachment 649271

There are several rooms with jacuzzi...

View attachment 649272

...and typical oriental beds to continue enjoying...

View attachment 649276

...until the end...

View attachment 649277

Two satisfied customers who are sure to come back, although Greg leaves very happy not only for the experience but also because he found a note with Nicole's personal phone number in his locker. Future meetings outside of work?

View attachment 649278

And Davide? What happened to Davide?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what happened to MC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always forgive my English and some mistakes, but it's just a lot of work :p , and Anna is my first attempt with her but I wanted her to be at the opening of the parlor....
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings!
Amazing work , especially about mommy Ling and her daughter . David's doing well ,asian girls need more guidance on BDSM and corruption .

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes