Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
Nicole: - Uncle Alfred, please...
Alfred: - Oh come on Nicole, you like the necklace I bought you, don't you, let me touch you, I'm sure you're already wet thinking about the things we could do to you...Look at the way you dress, you like to dress like that and provoke us when you come to visit, don't you?
Nicole: - I...No...Yes...

View attachment 660117

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess Nicole prefers the collar to the necklace hhhhh

Jan 29, 2018
David : Et toi tu as intérêt à faire beaucoup mieux que ça si tu veux que ton fils reste en bonne santé !
And you better do a lot better than that if you want your son to stay healthy!
Ch 1_72.png

David : Voila c'est déja mieux !
That’s better than that!
Ch 1_73.png

David : Maintenant je vais t'enculer pour que tu comprenne qui est le boss ici !
And now I’m gonna fuck you up so you understand who’s boss here!
Nicole : Tu es méprisable David ! En faite tu as joué le mec cool pour mieux nous trahir, tu n'as jamais accepté que mon fils devienne le numéro 1...
You are despicable David ! In fact you played the cool guy to betray us better, you never accepted that my son became number one...
David : Parce que tu crois que j'allais m'incliner devant un merdeux qui ne se bat pas à la loyal ?
Cause you think I was gonna bow down to some shithead who doesn’t fight loyal ?
Ch 1_74.png

David : Et maintenant la ferme ! Tu va rester à ta place de salope soumise. Et souvient toi que la vie de ton fils dépend de la maniere dont tu vas me contenter !
And now shut up! You’ll stay in your place as a submissive bitch. And remember that your son’s life depends on how you’re going to please me!
Nicole : Aaah ! Tu me fais mal !
Aaah! You’re hurting me!
Ch 1_75.png

David : Arrête de grogner salope, tu ne te plaignait pas autant quand je te baisais devant Bruce ! D'ailleur ça me donne une raison de plus de punir ton fils pour ce qu'il lui a fait.
Stop growling bitch, you didn’t complain so much when I fucked you in front of Bruce! Besides, it gives me one more reason to punish your son for what he did to him.
Nicole : Non, laisse mon fils ! Je te promet que je serais ta salope et que tu pourra me faire ce que tu veux, mais ne fais pas de mal à mon fils, je t'en supplie !
No, leave my son! I promise I’ll be your bitch and you can do anything to me, but don’t hurt my son, I’m begging you!
Ch 1_76.png

Chris : AAAAAHH !
David, Nicole : ???!!!
Ch 1_77.png

Jan 29, 2018
David : A quoi vous jouez tous les deux, vous ne pourriez pas arrêter de vous battre comme des gamins pour une fois ? J'ai dis que vous pouviez la baiser tous les deux.
What are you two playing at, you can’t stop fighting like kids for once? I said you could fuck her both.
Chris : On ne se battaient pas, c'est juste qu'on à un petit problême...
We weren’t fighting, we just have a little problem...
Ch 1_78.png

Melissa : Franchement les gars, vous m'avez vu soulever un tank dans le films, vous croyez vraiment que je vais me faire battre par deux moucherons comme vous ? Vous devriez arrêter avec F95Zone, mon auteur y passe toute ses journées, vous voyez ou ça l'à mené ? Il écris des histoires pour ado boutonneux dans lesquelles je me tape mon fils et...
Honestly, you guys saw me lift a tank in the movie, you really think I’m gonna get beat up by two flies like you? You should stop with F95zone, my author spends all his days there, see where it led him? He writes stories for pimply teens in which I fuck my son and...
Brunodemontdragon : ...Euh Mélissa, pourrais-tu reprend l'histoire s'il te plait, on discutera de ça plus tard ! (Oh putain il ne m'a pas fais du bien ce confinement !!!)
...Uh Melissa, could you please resume the story, we’ll discuss this later! (Oh fuck he didn’t do me good the containment !!!)
Isaac : Hein quoi !?
Uh what ?!
Melissa : Peut importe ! Maintenant va rejoindre ton frère et pendant que tu y es, dit à ton oncle que s'il ne laisse pas Nicole tranquille il vas prendre mon pièd dans les couilles !
It doesn’t matter what! Now go join your brother and while you’re at it, tell your uncle that if he doesn’t leave Nicole alone he’s gonna get my foot in the balls !
Ch 1_79.png

David : Bordel de merde, vous êtes deux contre elle, ne me dites pas que c'est elle qui vous a bottés le cul !?
Holy shit, you two are against her, don’t tell me she’s the one who kicked your ass!
Chris : Bah en faite euh...
Well, actually, uh...
Ch 1_80.png

Isaac : AAAAAHH !
Ch 1_81.png

David : Non mais je rêve !? comment voulez-vous que je vous confis des missions si vous n'êtes même pas capable de maitriser une pouffiasse déguisée en Wonder Woman en train de se ramoner le conduit sur un gode automatique ?
No, but I’m dreaming! How do you expect me to take missions from you if you’re not even able to master a skank dressed up as a Wonder Woman banging herself on an automatic dildo ?
Ch 1_82.png

Chris : Il a raison ! Aller viens, suit-moi !
He’s right! Come on, follow me!
Isaac : Houai, on vas montrer à cette salopes ce que ça fait de nous manquer de respect !
Houai, we’re gonna show this bitch what it’s like to disrespect us!
Ch 1_83.png

Isaac : Toi la connasse, on vas te faire bouffer tes dents...!
You bitch, we’ll make you eat your teeth...!
Chris : Houai et après on va te baiser par tous les trous...!
Yes and then we’ll fuck you through every hole...!
Ch 1_84.png

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Wiping the hard drive of renders and .dufs I found a series that I made old and unfinished. And about to erase it, I decided to finish it (19 new renders).
I was going to put the links from the two previous posts, but I think I'll save people from browsing and I put them all together.
Sorry for any error and quality, my computer to handle 5-6 characters I have to look for tricks and lower the resolution.

Okay, here we go.
"Way to Pay" (At last!)

View attachment 619920 View attachment 619921 View attachment 619923 View attachment 619924 View attachment 619925 View attachment 619926 View attachment 619927 View attachment 619929 View attachment 619930 View attachment 619931 View attachment 619932 View attachment 619933 View attachment 619934 View attachment 619936 View attachment 619938 View attachment 619940 View attachment 619943 View attachment 619944 View attachment 619945 View attachment 619949 View attachment 619950 View attachment 619952 View attachment 619956 View attachment 619957 View attachment 619958 View attachment 619959 View attachment 619961 View attachment 619962 View attachment 619963 View attachment 619964 View attachment 619965 View attachment 619967 View attachment 619969 View attachment 619971 View attachment 619972 View attachment 619973 View attachment 619974 View attachment 619975 View attachment 619976 View attachment 619977 View attachment 619979 View attachment 619982 View attachment 619984 View attachment 619986 View attachment 619990

View attachment 620016

Last image of this series. Or the first of a new one?
"Narcos Toy"¿? :devilish::devilish:
Please come back and continue the "Narcos Toy" bro.

Jan 29, 2018
Alex : Le premier fils de pute qui pose un doigt sur ma mère, c'est moi qui lui fais bouffer toutes ses dents !
The first son of a bitch to lay a finger on my mother, I’m the one to make her eat all her teeth !
Ch 1_85.png

Mélissa : Fais attention mon ange, ils sont trois et ils sont costaud...
Be careful sweetheart, there are three of them and they are strong...
David : Occupez-vous de cet avortons vous deux, moi j'ai un cul à remettre à sa place.
Take care of that runt, you two, I have an ass to put back in its place.
Ch 1_86.png

David : Aller salope, recommence à me sucer ! Et quand j'en aurai fini avec toi je te laisserai à mes neveux et j'irai m'occuper de l'autre pute.
Ok slut, start sucking me again ! And when I’m done with you I’ll leave you to my nephews and go take care of the other bitch.
Ch 1_87.png

Chris : En tout cas, c'est pas ce merdeux qui va nous poser problème.
Anyway, it’s not a piece of shit that’s gonna be a problem for us.
Isaac : Houai amène-toi du-con, on vas t’ exploser la gueule et après on baisera ta mère comme la chienne qu'elle est !
Yeah, bring you asshole, we’ll blow your face off and then we’ll fuck your mother like the bitch she is !
Ch 1_88.png

Alex : C'est moi qui vais t'exploser la gueule connard !
I’m the one who’s gonna blow your fucking head off !
Isaac : Aarg !
Chris : Putain !
Fuck !
Ch 1_89.png

Jan 29, 2018
Chris : RAAAH, Je vais te buter !
RAAAH, I’m gonna kill you !
Alex : Dans tes rêve !
In your dreams !
Isaac : Fais gaffe il est rapide !
Be careful he’s fast !
Ch 1_90.png

Isaac : Putain de merde !
Holy shit !
Alex : Encore raté !
Missed it again!
Melissa : Attention mon ange !
Watch out, sweetheart !
Alex : T'en veux aussi toi ?
You want some too ?
Chris : Houg !?
Ch 1_91.png

Chris : Ahah je te tiens p'tit merdeux !
Ahah, I got you, you little shit!
Alex : Attention à la tête !
Watch out for the head!
Ch 1_92.png

Isaac : Et moi, tu m'oublie ?!
Do you forget me?
Ch 1_93.png

Alex : Aaahh !
Ch 1_94.png

Chris : Maintenant tu vas déguster !
Now you're going to pay for doing that!
Isaac : T'aurais pas dû nous énerver, on vas te démolir !
You shouldn’t have pissed us off, we’re gonna take you down!
Mélissa : Si vous le touché je vous défonce tous les trois !!!
If you hit him, I’ll beat the three of you !!!
Ch 1_95.png

Jan 29, 2018
David : Ta gueule salope, on va casser la gueule de ton fils pour lui apprendre les bonnes manière et après se sera à ton tours ! Allez-y vous deux, tabassez-moi cette petite merde !
Shut up bitch, we’re gonna kick your son’s ass to teach him the right way and then it’s your turn! Go on, you two, beat that little shit up!
Ch 1_96.png

David : Aaaahh ! Je vais enfin pouvoir goûter une minute de tranquilité... Ne t'endors pas sur ma bite toi, je vais bientôt jouir et je veux que ce soit au fond de ta bouche !
Aaaahh! I will finally be able to taste a minute of tranquility... Don’t fall asleep on my dick, I’ll come soon and I want it to be in your mouth!
Ch 1_97.png

David : Aaah, ça viens, aller avale toute ma queue salope !
Aaah, come on, swallow all my dick bitch!
Ch 1_98.png

David : AAAAAHHH ! Avale mon sperme sale pute Aaaahh ! Aah putain c'est bon ! Ah ouaih, alors il te plaît mon sperme ? Tu ferais bien de t'y habituer parsque je vais te le faire bouffer tous les jours, ah ah ah ah !!!
AAAAAHHH ! Swallow my cum you whore Aaaahh ! Aah fucking it’s so good ! Oh yeah, so you like my cum ? You better get used to it because I’ll make you eat it every day, ah ah ah!!!
Ch 1_99.png

David : Enfin je retrouve la Nicole que je connaissais, cette pute qui aimait se faire baiser et dominer devant son mec ! En faite c'est ce que tu as toujours voulu pas vrai ? Que je reprenne le commandement pour pouvoir te faire chanter !
Finally I find the Nicole I knew, this whore who liked to get fucked and dominate in front of her boyfriend! In fact that’s what you always wanted not true? That I take over command so I can blackmail you!
Nicole : (Merde ! C'est de ma faute si ça se termine comme ça. J'en avait tellement assez de me faire humilier que j'ai poussé mon fils à défier David et maintenant je vais devoir en payer le prix... Maudit soit tu David ! Contrairement à mon fils, tu n'arrivera jamais à me faire jouir en me prnant de force et en m'humiliant.
(Shit ! It’s my fault it ends like this. I was so tired of being humiliated that I pushed my son to challenge David and now I’m going to have to pay the price... Damn you, David! Unlike my son, you will never make me come by taking me by force and humiliating me.
David : Et maintenant que mes gars on dérouillé le morveux, je vais pouvoir m'occuper de sa salope de mère.
And now that my boys are kicking brat's ass, I can take care of his bitch mother.
Ch 1_100.png

Nicole : (C'est un cauchemare, je vous en prix seigneur, sauvez-nou...???)
(It is a nightmare, I price you lord, save us...???)
Ch 1_101.png

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
There's been better ideas in the fanart thread than the main game imo
Yeah because this is fan art. People or fans could translate their own imagination freely here. No limitation, as long as they liked it. However, I also love the original version, and Nicole as well :) to know or understand how far Saddog would bring this game.
Cant wait to look his official update...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes