Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I am learning to use daz because I would like to try to expand scenes with missing content in the game in my opinion. However, I would like to ask everyone who creates new models or who will be kind enough to dedicate 5 minutes of his time to me, indicating precisely the values of Nicole's physique and daughters. In particular I would like to understand, more or less, the values of Nicole's breast size, for example, given that the basic skin creates a standard female body and I would like to be precise in the realization of the various characters.
I hope someone can help me in this realization process otherwise I will have to improvise and go on sight.

Reactions: Knight2416

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I am learning to use daz because I would like to try to expand scenes with missing content in the game in my opinion. However, I would like to ask everyone who creates new models or who will be kind enough to dedicate 5 minutes of his time to me, indicating precisely the values of Nicole's physique and daughters. In particular I would like to understand, more or less, the values of Nicole's breast size, for example, given that the basic skin creates a standard female body and I would like to be precise in the realization of the various characters.
I hope someone can help me in this realization process otherwise I will have to improvise and go on sight.
The games Dev released his original models for most of the characters earlier in this thread... and it is also in the assets thread as well.. The first link lists all of the assets used for the characters, the second link has the zip file of the characters.

Now some of the character have been modified from their original assets, some just use their "dimensions" as they are - Nicole has had her Magda body tweeked a bit -- A lot of times however you may have to just tweek morphs on site, as you may or may not have the morphs used by someone else, and often it is possible to achieve the same look many different ways. I always tend to tweek my models a little anyways to suit my preference.. to each his own..

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-1338447

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/post-1338190

Last edited:

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Looking for revenge from the narcos and after seeing the movie Kick-Ass (I&II), Nicole buys a Catwoman suit in a cosplay site and takes to the streets to fight the bad guys...

Test00.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I thought about a radioactive spider bite her, but I prefer tight leather :giggle:)

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Looking for revenge from the narcos and after seeing the movie Kick-Ass (I&II), Nicole buys a Catwoman suit in a cosplay site and takes to the streets to fight the bad guys...

View attachment 728616

(I thought about a radioactive spider bite her, but I prefer tight leather :giggle:)
Love it. Awesome work my friend.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
No, not now!!! Bollocks!!!
View attachment 728478
Oh yeah, I know too what that feels like...its like those nightmares where you try to talk but no sound comes out of your mouth!!!

hello, here is my first post, if you do not like my works criticized mercilessly View attachment 728773
Nice arty render there Psycho75, no merciless criticism but a thumbs up! Hope to see more.

View attachment 728624

Poor Nicole...whatever she honestly tries to do to get herself out of this predicament, it seems fate always makes her go back to the same kind of stituation...preferably on her knees, or ass-up face-down, and covered with cum!

Beautifully rendered, textured, posed: as always, perfection man.

Haha, just noticed the graffiti on the wall "no way out"...yep, no way out for poor Nicole!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes