Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Dude, the body was made by Saddoggames. He share it in another topic and I download it. It's original... So I'm pretty sure it's ok

here the post

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/page-32#post-1338190

What maybe seems odd to you it's the pose that make a different face or in the case of the little girl I made the tits go up... because she is jumping around and that's odd
It may be the original that you downloaded, (and so are the ones I use..) but the daughters faces are different, it's not just expression. And that can possibly be from your DAZ Assets.. There are many morphs used on all of his characters, and often morphs from different asset installs don't always play nicely.. They can and will duplicate or even entangle themselves with other character morphs and affect your models. Sometimes you will get the duplicate formula error.. sometimes you will not. I just had to re install a large portion of my character assets because I had that happen..I would load an existing model I had made and she looked COMPLETELY different than earlier renders and I made no changes to her or the saved files. I still have not identified the character that did it to me. I ended up deleting a large chunk of character / pose morph sets until the characters would load properly. Then I slowly re install items until I find the "problem" one.

As I mentioned I use the same downloaded files you refer to, yet the details of my renders of alexis and Cassandra look much different in the faces. (I did add bush pubes to Alexis in this render.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The biggest differences are the nose.. but facial structure is slightly different from your renders as well. The last render of all on porch is direct load of Saddog posted .dufs with no alterations on body by me. DAZ can be very frustrating some times.. Still nothing wrong with your renders. Just thought I would share example of how models have been changed by other daz models in my experience.

Nicole model I have found to be interesting in that her face can and will look VERY different in some renders just from lighting or point of view.. many times I thought something was wrong with her model then realized my lighting was causing the issue.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 735171

I leave apart Anna's fanart (Exciting Affection) to go back to my muse, my beloved Nicole :giggle:.
GF8 and learning a little bit about dforce...
What base did you use as GF8? What is the female character or did you start from a standard basis and applied everything else? Thanks for any suggestions.

PS
I am interested in finding the right GF8 model to make Nicole and I would be grateful if you could indicate what you used.

Beautiful model!

Reactions: Knight2416

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
It may be the original that you downloaded, (and so are the ones I use..) but the daughters faces are different, it's not just expression. And that can possibly be from your DAZ Assets.. There are many morphs used on all of his characters, and often morphs from different asset installs don't always play nicely.. They can and will duplicate or even entangle themselves with other character morphs and affect your models. Sometimes you will get the duplicate formula error.. sometimes you will not. I just had to re install a large portion of my character assets because I had that happen..I would load an existing model I had made and she looked COMPLETELY different than earlier renders and I made no changes to her or the saved files. I still have not identified the character that did it to me. I ended up deleting a large chunk of character / pose morph sets until the characters would load properly. Then I slowly re install items until I find the "problem" one.

As I mentioned I use the same downloaded files you refer to, yet the details of my renders of alexis and Cassandra look much different in the faces. (I did add bush pubes to Alexis in this render.)

The biggest differences are the nose.. but facial structure is slightly different from your renders as well. The last render of all on porch is direct load of Saddog posted .dufs with no alterations on body by me. DAZ can be very frustrating some times.. Still nothing wrong with your renders. Just thought I would share example of how models have been changed by other daz models in my experience.

Nicole model I have found to be interesting in that her face can and will look VERY different in some renders just from lighting or point of view.. many times I thought something was wrong with her model then realized my lighting was causing the issue.
You did an excellent job with Irina. The other three are slightly off and it seems to be with the eyes for some reason.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've also been messing around with a model for Nicole I had converted over to G8F (trying to keep her as close to the original as I can), but my main PC has given up the ghost, so I'm back to rendering on my potato of a laptop again for now. :( However, I have been thoroughly enjoying all the amazing new renders everyone else has been doing so that makes the sting of waiting for my own renders not nearly as bad as it could have been! :p
Nicole G8F Test Render 001.png

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 735375

Just a test... NO morphs used!
Yep I think you might exactly have a morphing cross like I was talking about -- I have had that exact problem - I say that because obviously if you look at stock game image, her head doesnt look like that. If you look at original image of her base model (P3D May) she looks completely different as well.. sometimes one way to test this is load a base G3F or V7 -- before you make any changes go to the morph tab - select the character and filter by "morphs used" sometimes you will see a characters body morph, or head morph slider all the way over at 100% - which it shouldnt be on a base model..OR you will load a character up and she wont look quite right.. you click morphs used same way and you may find an additional body / head slider over to 100% for no reason.. Now saying this ... some characters a made that way .. using multiple body / head morph combinations.. the easiest way to know this happened is you install a new character asset, and old models you used before now look completely different when you load them into a scene.. the trouble is finding the character that is causing it, or the two that do not mix..

The shape of the head / facial details are very different. What your model is doing looks exact to the shape some of mine were doing.. I wish I had kept a screen shot of them when it happened but it made me mad the hours it took to isolate and fix my assets! I deleted a lot.

Last edited:

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I checked now that you mentioned the sliders... because the thing explained like this make a lot more sense. But was all alright,
I wish was a method to select only sliders over 0% to see if something is wrong... and this not only for this case

Last edited:

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Yep I think you might exactly have a morphing cross like I was talking about -- I have had that exact problem - I say that because obviously if you look at stock game image, her head doesnt look like that. If you look at original image of her base model (P3D May) she looks completely different as well.. sometimes one way to test this is load a base G3F or V7 -- before you make any changes go to the morph tab - select the character and filter by "morphs used" sometimes you will see a characters body morph, or head morph slider all the way over at 100% - which it shouldnt be on a base model..OR you will load a character up and she wont look quite right.. you click morphs used same way and you may find an additional body / head slider over to 100% for no reason.. Now saying this ... some characters a made that way .. using multiple body / head morph combinations.. the easiest way to know this happened is you install a new character asset, and old models you used before now look completely different when you load them into a scene.. the trouble is finding the character that is causing it, or the two that do not mix..

The shape of the head / facial details are very different. What your model is doing looks exact to the shape some of mine were doing.. I wish I had kept a screen shot of them when it happened but it made me mad the hours it took to isolate and fix my assets! I deleted a lot.
Any way I like your opinion after I made some adjustment

all_3.jpg

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Any way I like your opinion after I made some adjustment

View attachment 736190
You can make your model any way you want to !
I was merely pointing out the difference when you said you were using base model no morph.. Since it happen to me and it would change every model I use.. very frustrating so I was just trying to help share what I found ... my last problem had EVERY character loading with 100% slider on V7 body and V7 Head -- could not make it stop... still do not know which character caused it !

In the end I will always change them a "little bit" to more suit how I like a woman when I am working on things for me! But unless you are trying to make 100% replica -- you can do whatever you want/like with things! :)

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
You can make your model any way you want to !
I was merely pointing out the difference when you said you were using base model no morph.. Since it happen to me and it would change every model I use.. very frustrating so I was just trying to help share what I found ... my last problem had EVERY character loading with 100% slider on V7 body and V7 Head -- could not make it stop... still do not know which character caused it !

In the end I will always change them a "little bit" to more suit how I like a woman when I am working on things for me! But unless you are trying to make 100% replica -- you can do whatever you want/like with things! :)
Do you have any tips to solve the problem? Because for now I just keep in mind to slide down two things and everythings looks fine... even old saves.... but if there is way to solve it whitout deleting the morph can be useful

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I want to start by thanking everyone who answered, helped, gave suggestions and materials to solve my initial problem.
Thanks, thanks and thanks again.

I still have a lot to study and learn but this has allowed me to understand important aspects in modeling.

I'll post some pictures and hope you like them.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I want to start by thanking everyone who answered, helped, gave suggestions and materials to solve my initial problem.
Thanks, thanks and thanks again.

I still have a lot to study and learn but this has allowed me to understand important aspects in modeling.

I'll post some pictures and hope you like them.
Great job man, keep it up.

DD734

Jun 15, 2020
I just went through every page, let me first say that everyone did a fantastic job, but I have to give extra kudos to those who made all the bondage pics. That is a soft spot for me and I loved them all, keep up the great work everyone. I hope some of these or ones like these turn up in the game. I wish I had the talent to do what you all are doing.(y)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes