Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I want to start by thanking everyone who answered, helped, gave suggestions and materials to solve my initial problem.
Thanks, thanks and thanks again.

I still have a lot to study and learn but this has allowed me to understand important aspects in modeling.

I'll post some pictures and hope you like them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This are some great quality pics my friend, great job

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A little cross over.
Sofia, Nicole and Bella decided to take a vacation from everyday life and went on a trip to the East, only they didn't know much about the world and all they were told was that they had to wear this hijab. Well, didn't they get a surprise?
Sophia.Nicole.Bella.Shopping.06.jpg
Sofía, Nicole y Bella decidieron tomar unas vacaciones de la vida cotidiana y se fueron de viaje al Este, sólo que no sabían mucho sobre el mundo y todo lo que les dijeron fue que tenían que llevar este hijab. Bueno, ¿no se llevaron una sorpresa?

Gracias de nuevo, amigo mío, por tu ayuda.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
A little cross over.
Sofia, Nicole and Bella decided to take a vacation from everyday life and went on a trip to the East, only they didn't know much about the world and all they were told was that they had to wear this hijab. Well, didn't they get a surprise?
View attachment 737582
Sofía, Nicole y Bella decidieron tomar unas vacaciones de la vida cotidiana y se fueron de viaje al Este, sólo que no sabían mucho sobre el mundo y todo lo que les dijeron fue que tenían que llevar este hijab. Bueno, ¿no se llevaron una sorpresa?

Gracias de nuevo, amigo mío, por tu ayuda.
Brilliant idea (and beautifully rendered) mate, I definitely want to see how this clash of civilisations in particular plays out :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Do you have any tips to solve the problem? Because for now I just keep in mind to slide down two things and everythings looks fine... even old saves.... but if there is way to solve it whitout deleting the morph can be useful
My QUICKEST fix was to move sliders back and save base character again. Then load the NEW saved version and sliders will be zero until I can find character causing problem. but yes everytime I open different base character it happens so I reset offending morphs then save as.. character file and just put a 2 or B after the name... its a pain but it works.

Here is one I loaded : Skye she is NOT supposed to look like this
So when I come over to my shaping tab, filter to "Currently Used" I see for some reason ALL of my Victoria 7 Sliders are at 100% - I can change all of them to 0 then filter again (usually click Favorites then click Currently Used again) so only the Skye characters sliders are on..
Then with your character selected in the scene tab (Genesis 3 Female here in my case)
I go to FILE -> save as -> character pre set.
Capture7.JPG
I find the spot my original character .duf is that I used and just save this new one right in same spot.. I called it "Skye B"
Now I can open the Skye B from the content tab instead of Skye and the V7 Sliders will be in the correct spot.
Capture8.JPG

You can see the differences in her face and hips now, sometimes this will be a DRASTIC change to you character sometime only a minor change, I have seen / had some horrible ones. and Obviously if Victoria 7 is the offending morph you dont want to delete it as MANY characters use V7 morphs. BUT you would need to do this with any character you use frequently and is affected by the problem, which could be a lot of characters.

This DID happen to me with V7.. I Do not know what I did EXACTLY to correct the problem, as my only permanent solution was when I un install V7 and then re install her from an older backup.. Others if they were a body / character morph I rarely use.. I simply remove that character.

Many times when you have a morph conflict you will get a "duplicate formula error" when you load your character. You will then need to check the log to find the offending morph. The method I used above is when you did not get error and you KNOW your character look wrong.. sometime it doesnt work though if problem morph is a hidden or minor adjustment morph from a kit, those are very hard to isolate unless you know your character's morphs very well.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
My QUICKEST fix was to move sliders back and save base character again. Then load the NEW saved version and sliders will be zero until I can find character causing problem. but yes everytime I open different base character it happens so I reset offending morphs then save as.. character file and just put a 2 or B after the name... its a pain but it works.

Here is one I loaded : Skye she is NOT supposed to look like this
So when I come over to my shaping tab, filter to "Currently Used" I see for some reason ALL of my Victoria 7 Sliders are at 100% - I can change all of them to 0 then filter again (usually click Favorites then click Currently Used again) so only the Skye characters sliders are on..
Then with your character selected in the scene tab (Genesis 3 Female here in my case)
I go to FILE -> save as -> character pre set.
View attachment 738052
I find the spot my original character .duf is that I used and just save this new one right in same spot.. I called it "Skye B"
Now I can open the Skye B from the content tab instead of Skye and the V7 Sliders will be in the correct spot.
View attachment 738053

You can see the differences in her face and hips now, sometimes this will be a DRASTIC change to you character sometime only a minor change, I have seen / had some horrible ones. and Obviously if Victoria 7 is the offending morph you dont want to delete it as MANY characters use V7 morphs. BUT you would need to do this with any character you use frequently and is affected by the problem, which could be a lot of characters.

This DID happen to me with V7.. I Do not know what I did EXACTLY to correct the problem, as my only permanent solution was when I un install V7 and then re install her from an older backup.. Others if they were a body / character morph I rarely use.. I simply remove that character.

Many times when you have a morph conflict you will get a "duplicate formula error" when you load your character. You will then need to check the log to find the offending morph. The method I used above is when you did not get error and you KNOW your character look wrong.. sometime it doesnt work though if problem morph is a hidden or minor adjustment morph from a kit, those are very hard to isolate unless you know your character's morphs very well.
I have done that. I was hoping for a less tedius solution

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
Behind walls of 10 meters and doors with a thousand locks, the old Caliph keeps his three most precious jewels, guarded and protected by a guard of more than 100 men, men who know that just by looking at them, his head will end up in a basket.
Meanwhile, the three ardent jewels, bored of playing with each other, sigh and pray for what only one man can give them.
Will they get some guards to risk their life and please them?

Sofia12e.png

(Crossover, just take the girls out of their usual scenes :giggle:)

Amp63

Mar 8, 2020
Behind walls of 10 meters and doors with a thousand locks, the old Caliph keeps his three most precious jewels, guarded and protected by a guard of more than 100 men, men who know that just by looking at them, his head will end up in a basket.
Meanwhile, the three ardent jewels, bored of playing with each other, sigh and pray for what only one man can give them.

View attachment 738564

Bravo!! A little twist

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I have done that. I was hoping for a less tedius solution
That is actually the most simple method I can think of to do it - you are basically correcting the incorrectly stored morph value - you only have to do it the one time. Many times you can even google the asset, check on it page and it may be a known problem and has been corrected, you may just need to update your asset - it is also possible your original installed asset is corrupted.. When I had the V7 problem -- in the end I cured it by uninstalling any related asset through IM -- then I re - installed them and the problem corrected itself.

Im no DAZ expert, and Im not sure what level of expertise you have or how comfortable you are with tinkering.. that is why I used saving another model idea first.. it has no risk of causing other problems for you since you cant really mess anything up.
otherwise sorting out asset messes can be VERY annoying and time consuming.

Reactions: Knight2416

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

View attachment 738564

Hello sorry but what resolution did you use for the image? And to edit it go directly to the rendering options? In short, how do you do it?

Thank you!

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
#24 Bananaman!!!!

Hi!
Here we go again!
The HD with all my assets crashed, I am still reinstalling them. Good, cause it is a way of cleaning.
Bad, cause it is hard to find all the morphs I had installed before. Thats why some of the characters are a bit "free style".
This time, a naive friend of the family plays an innocent visit (he is very proud to be the new host of the local team), and gets used (and abused). Hope you like!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg
016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg
026.jpg

Have a nice day!

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
That is actually the most simple method I can think of to do it - you are basically correcting the incorrectly stored morph value - you only have to do it the one time. Many times you can even google the asset, check on it page and it may be a known problem and has been corrected, you may just need to update your asset - it is also possible your original installed asset is corrupted.. When I had the V7 problem -- in the end I cured it by uninstalling any related asset through IM -- then I re - installed them and the problem corrected itself.

Im no DAZ expert, and Im not sure what level of expertise you have or how comfortable you are with tinkering.. that is why I used saving another model idea first.. it has no risk of causing other problems for you since you cant really mess anything up.
otherwise sorting out asset messes can be VERY annoying and time consuming.
I solve it!!!
I simply load GF3 like always with the morph on... than put it off and went to File->Save As->Support Asset->Morph Asset(s)
for Both my problematic Assets....
And it work!
Now no issue

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I solve it!!!
I simply load GF3 like always with the morph on... than put it off and went to File->Save As->Support Asset->Morph Asset(s)
for Both my problematic Assets....
And it work!
Now no issue
Excellent -- didnt know that would correct it.. I tried that with my V7 issue and it did not work.. glad your's worked out!

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019

View attachment 738564

huh........ I did see the background in some game before, "deliverance"?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes