Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
so many good fanarts of this game and no one with the balls to remake it or at least complete it.
Base Code is a Tangle and error prone, that is why SAZ Mode uses his own re-coded base.
Dev tried to move from a VN style (with some choices) to a Sandbox style and that is a big jump esp when solo coder and Artist, add in doing own Reward Renders.
He did share asset lists, but like alot of games got too much and he stopped working on it (this is my opinion only).
Would need a lot of work to finish see the many Big Brother remakes, lol.

Reactions: Gugatron

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
If you want to make a sequel to this game, you don't have to start with the SAZ mod. You're just going to complicate your life for nothing. If you have to redo the environments, lighting, rendering settings, story, etc... It's best to keep things simple so you don't get discouraged. And this game doesn't need a remake, just a plausible ending.

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
If you want to make a sequel to this game, you don't have to start with the SAZ mod. You're just going to complicate your life for nothing. If you have to redo the environments, lighting, rendering settings, story, etc... It's best to keep things simple so you don't get discouraged. And this game doesn't need a remake, just a plausible ending.
Rejoice guys...thank God we have artists we just need coders(preferably with knowledge not only balls) :LUL:In fan art terms the game heroes can live forever but I agree in terms of the actual game we needed a plausible end! Also I would appreciate a good story too...so writers too!

Reactions: Knight2416

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
Rejoice guys...thank God we have artists we just need coders(preferably with knowledge not only balls) :LUL:In fan art terms the game heroes can live forever but I agree in terms of the actual game we needed a plausible end! Also I would appreciate a good story too...so writers too!
I was disappointed that we didn't had an actual Tyrant in Conan the Barbarian's terms...(talking about the innuendo in the intro of the original Game)
:LUL:

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
sorry I was meaning just what you said, stay away from base code and restart from scratch not use SAZ mode that was just an example of the amount of work aka recode from scratch

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
(COCK-TEASERS PART 2: Meanwhile the girls had a night shift as entertaining dancers on the bar...)

ALEXIS: "Ah! Look my summer lover dedicated this song to us!"

Cockteasers 2A_3811x2160.jpg

MANZA JR III: (For you...my sweet white foxy little ladies)

Cockteasers 2B_3811x2160.jpg

IRINA: " Is he from Brazil?"

ALEXIS: " Yes! He's the great grandchild of the legendary Manza! The "Anaconda"! Rumor has it, his white Mistress on the plantation, helped him get into a ship for Brazil to escape and be a free man!"(made-up). Manza Junior the III is gifted too with an Anaconda-Cock. Can't wait to have him..."

Cockteasers 2C_3811x2160.jpg

ALEXIS: "Daddy! You're back? Wow he's dressed in style!"
IRINA: " I must have him too! Kate called and told me what a good fuck she got..."

Cockteasers 2D_3811x2160.jpg

ALEXIS: "Girl...Keep doing whatever you're doing...my old man's got the hots for you!

Cockteasers 2E_3811x2160.jpg

ALEXIS:He's signalling me in his "Five-O" language for code 004...[NO FURTHER ASSISTANCE] to get rid of me and corner you...Ha ha ha!"
IRINA: " Oh Girl I am so lucky! I'll get fucked by this Hunk! Your Daddy rocks tonight! He is so sexy!"

Cockteasers 2F_3811x2160.jpg

ALEXIS: "Great this is the solution then for tonight...since he is so horny...you go inside the private room first and I'll get in there with Manza Junior the III after you start making some fucking noises, so he can't hear me fucking him too!"
IRINA: "Deal! Mr Bruce, Sir...Can I have a little of your time please? I need to tell you something over there so we won't get interrupted by nobody! Follow me...(winks)"

Cockteasers 2G_3811x2160.jpg

A Few minutes later...(Enjoy the video animation)

View attachment Cock-teasers The Bar Fuck.mp4

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Dec 28, 2023
"My version of Nicole as Lady of the Night...food for thought for my next adventures with her here on our TT fan art thread"

wt-alt.gif

Yeah another one with a less trouble-maker hair...a good one that "stays put" and doesn't mess up your animation!:LUL:

wt-alt2.gif

Now some music to enjoy it...that "plays along with this hair style" :LUL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes