Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
D

Deleted member 758270

SAZ we may be beings who love lust and debauchery, but we all know that you do a great job, so please me and take a little time for your family, we can wait, we let off steam on other game less good than your mod lol.

sorry for my english it's gogole translate
A perfect suggestion to SAZ agreed wholeheartedly take your time and don't rush enjoy time to yourself for a while. A rush job will mean you need to work harder to get patches out more often than the random person sending you a message about a bug to be fixed

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
0.9 Mod Progress Update:
I've finished playing through the new content in as many ways as I could, cataloging errors. I want to fix as many as those as I can for the SazMod. There were plenty of clothing errors re-introduced and places where Bruce is still there after he should have been removed, as well as flag not being removed like "Deflowering" Alexis again and again, etc. It's going to take a lot of work.

Also I'm very glad you all are excited to play the next version of the mod, but I feel like I need to address expectations. We're looking at a slow burn here. I'm working on it as fast as I can, but with my work schedule what it is, I went from the early days in developing mod from having a few hours a day to work on the mod to having just a few hours a week at most. Not to mention the size of the mod and game is much much larger than it was before. Taking these things into account you're looking at weeks, not days for development.

This is why I don't charge anything for my mod. This is something I do for fun, during my free time, but it's slow. I do it to relieve stress and to express creativity and it's fun to share it with like minded people that appreciate my depravity! :p

So please be patient with me. I'll keep my nose to the grindstone and get it out as soon as I can, you can trust in that. It just might not be as soon as we'd all like it to be. :)
  • Play through new content - Completed(ish)
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
OP will be updated as well to show progress too.
Take your tIme S A Z The work is really appreciated and in consideration that you also don't charge anyone for it. (y) :coffee:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if this mod add only NTR things? I just do not understand well. I read the description, but just do not understand very well. If the mod add also no NTR path i like to try it. Otherwise is just usless for me, because i play with NTR off.
Thank you for the answer

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if this mod add only NTR things? I just do not understand well. I read the description, but just do not understand very well. If the mod add also no NTR path i like to try it. Otherwise is just usless for me, because i play with NTR off.
Thank you for the answer
It definitely adds plenty of non-NTR content as well. I personally play the game on my own play-throughs on the Love route. When I'm not developing for the other paths of course.

I originally developed the mod because there wasn't enough Love content vs the Corruption and NTR content in the game to my tastes. The Darker Paths came later per requests and my own variations to things.

So I've added scenes called Twisted scenes which the Corruption assets and write Love scenes for them and visa versa for the Love assets. Essentially doubling the non-NTR content in the game.

Anyway, you should have lots to do playing the mod without NTR turned on. That was a goal of mine for the mod. To plenty of content for all styles of play. :)

Just remember that the mod is only updated up to the 0.8.5 version of the game so far. I'm working on the 0.9 version now. A few posts earlier you'll find download links posted for the 0.8.5 version of the original game by Lady Aspen if you want to try out the current version of the mod.

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
And quick questions S A Z I hope you didn't break the mod with the pregnant and add stuff around it unnecessarily. Cause for me all the devs that have added pregnant to their game is useless. If still the fact of making them pregnant had consequences but actualy it's useless in The Tyrant.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
And quick questions S A Z I hope you didn't break the mod with the pregnant and add stuff around it unnecessarily. Cause for me all the devs that have added pregnant to their game is useless. If still the fact of making them pregnant had consequences but actualy it's useless in The Tyrant.
Well in general terms I follow with what Saddog develops for the game. I just add to it. So in the case of Version 0.9 (Part 1, since Saddog mentioned there will be another part to Version 0.9 released later with more scenes) I'm doing the normal things I do. Adding Love scenes for Corruption content and visa versa for Love content as well as the Darker Paths versions of the NTR content. That is business as usual.

I'm also working of fixing all the coding errors newly introduced in this version. There are a lot this time around. Plenty of missing clothing problems. Bruce being in scenes after he's gone or mentioned in scenes after he's gone. And the pregnancy mechanic is a bit clumsy. But I have no intention of cutting it from the game.

I've always been about including more content into the mod, not cutting content, so I'm working on how I want to clean up the pregnancy mechanic and make better if possible. But it will definitely still be in the end result of the mod. It's the primary focus of all the new scenes in version 0.9 so far. So it would be pretty pointless in updating the mod without it. :D

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes