Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello All!

I've had a lot people asking me when the mod will be done in messages and posts. I though it would best to address it here.

As I stated in an earlier post, my job's organization has been going through major changes due to the current global situation. This leaves me with very little time to work on anything beyond that scope for a while. I'll keep plugging away at the mod when I can and we'll get there eventually, but with the new push at work and with personal obligations, realistically, the mod it going to be a long while out under the current circumstances.

I'll keep posting updates as I get parts finished as always, but I think it's best to be open and realistic with expectations. I don't want to you guys eagerly waiting for the mod any day now when it's going to be a lot longer than that. All of that being said. I have been able to make a some progress on mod. Not enough to cross anything off of our list yet, but I'm getting some of the core files converted over from the 0.9 version to the 0.9 mod version. So we are going to get there. Like I've said before, I do this for fun. I enjoy it, so you can bet I'll be doing it as much as I can.

That's all I had for now, I know it's not the news you all you would have liked, but I also don't want to just fall silent because there is not much good news. That's when people start to worry when they don't need to and rumors start running around and fire-bats fly straight out of hell and eat our eyeballs and well... you get the picture.

Stay safe out there people. Things are a bit crazy, but a little kindness and patience can go a long way in making it a bit better for everyone.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hello All!

I've had a lot people asking me when the mod will be done in messages and posts. I though it would best to address it here.

As I stated in an earlier post, my job's organization has been going through major changes due to the current global situation. This leaves me with very little time to work on anything beyond that scope for a while. I'll keep plugging away at the mod when I can and we'll get there eventually, but with the new push at work and with personal obligations, realistically, the mod it going to be a long while out under the current circumstances.

I'll keep posting updates as I get parts finished as always, but I think it's best to be open and realistic with expectations. I don't want to you guys eagerly waiting for the mod any day now when it's going to be a lot longer than that. All of that being said. I have been able to make a some progress on mod. Not enough to cross anything off of our list yet, but I'm getting some of the core files converted over from the 0.9 version to the 0.9 mod version. So we are going to get there. Like I've said before, I do this for fun. I enjoy it, so you can bet I'll be doing it as much as I can.

That's all I had for now, I know it's not the news you all you would have liked, but I also don't want to just fall silent because there is not much good news. That's when people start to worry when they don't need to and rumors start running around and fire-bats fly straight out of hell and eat our eyeballs and well... you get the picture.

Stay safe out there people. Things are a bit crazy, but a little kindness and patience can go a long way in making it a bit better for everyone.
Thank you S A Z

I'm sure it will be worth the wait when it arrives.

Your comments are much appreciated as always. :coffee:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
eh big guy, take the time you need, we even in france we are in panadec with confinement, we no longer have the right to go out as we want. Personally it annoys me even more because I have to move next week, and I already told my owner that I was leaving. So not too much choice, I will have to do it discreetly behind the police.
all that to say, take care of yourself and your family, you work on the mod for free so I think people will easily understand especially with the current world situation.
good luck to all

sorry for my english ,i use google translate

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Take care of yourself saz. Quick question, in previous versions of the mod you have used images from outside the game to make new scenes, will you do that with this update to make new pregnancy scenes? I only ask because I've seen a ton of images from sad dog and fanart of Nicole pregnant and it would be awesome if they were a part of the game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just like everyone else has said Saz real life comes first and staying fit, healthy and safe during this difficult time is what is most important. Please take care of yourself and just do what you need to do. The mod can go too fuck for months as far as i'm concerned and will be ready when it's done. Sending you best wishes from manchester england.

May 14, 2017
Hello All!

Take your time S A Z no hurry to release it, I am busy working for the NHS and the virus has us swamped so want be able to play this week or next maybe longer. Under these hard times everyone should understand if you need longer to bring out the update.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Take care of yourself saz. Quick question, in previous versions of the mod you have used images from outside the game to make new scenes, will you do that with this update to make new pregnancy scenes? I only ask because I've seen a ton of images from sad dog and fanart of Nicole pregnant and it would be awesome if they were a part of the game.
I would defintely like to. Normally it's in the plan from the beginning of a new version of a mod to add some new images, either my own renders or some great fan-art from the fan-art thread. But I'll have to play it a bit by ear with this one. I don't want to skimp on the mod at all but I also don't want to delay the release anymore than it already will be because of the slow development schedule. I will say I'm leaning towards using some of the fan-art for a scene or two if I can feel out a good story to go with it. We'll have to see how it all pans out as I get further though. Thanks for the question and support.

And thanks to everyone for being so understanding. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again. This thread is filled with the most awesome deviants!

D

Deleted member 758270

Hello All!

All I have to say is take your time.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I would defintely like to. Normally it's in the plan from the beginning of a new version of a mod to add some new images, either my own renders or some great fan-art from the fan-art thread. But I'll have to play it a bit by ear with this one. I don't want to skimp on the mod at all but I also don't want to delay the release anymore than it already will be because of the slow development schedule. I will say I'm leaning towards using some of the fan-art for a scene or two if I can feel out a good story to go with it. We'll have to see how it all pans out as I get further though. Thanks for the question and support.

And thanks to everyone for being so understanding. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again. This thread is filled with the most awesome deviants!

I also agree with others. Take your time. I have been looking forward to that kind of content being added to this game for over a year, and to say the lack of preg content was underwelming in .9 was a bit of an understatement. Your mod is def a way to fix that! I would hate to miss out on some great content potential just because life happens and you felt rushed. We've all waited this long for the game to develop, what's a little more time? I'm super excited

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Ye i found it but the link is dead :(
Here you go all links updated:

in the 0.8.5 update is a game-breaking bug, it isn't possible to play cassandra's corruption path to the end when you start a new game.

This update will fix this now and some other bugs.
Fixes:
- Cassandra's kitchen event works now properly, when you need to see her two times to proceed her corruption route.
- The green square around Alexis' room should now work properly, appears only when you can do something new.
- Nicole's robe at the 1 pm event is shown correctly.
- The messenger image you can get from Nicole on the love path zoom in correctly.

When you have already the 0.8.5 version you can just download the script.rpa, which is attached to this post and overwrite the old one in your /game/ folder.

The Tyrant version 0.8.5_fix

MEGA
| |

Google Drive
| |

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes