Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 302915

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.​

Original Post Updated: 03/02/2020 - Update Progress Information updated
Mod Updated: 12/01/2019
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.8.5 Mod A
Compatible Game Version: 0.8.5 Fixed
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Log:
Thanks!

Before you download anything, be aware the mod has not been updated for the current version of the game (0.9)
There will be errors if you choose install the 0.8.5 version of the mod onto the 0.9 version of the game.
An update to the mod in currently in progress.

Current Mod Progress for the 0.9 Update:
  • Play through new content (to get an idea of what Saddog was originally going for) - Completed(ish)
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

Your work is very good
The problem is that it takes "years" to finish

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update Status:

As you know, Saddog released version 0.9.1 so I've updated the progress list to account for that new update. OP updated as well.
  • Play through new content - In Progress
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - Not Started (restarting for 0.9.1)
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Not Started (restarting for 0.9.1)
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
I'll be able to use some of the progress made from my 0.9.0 work already, but I will need to accommodate any changes made in the 0.9.1 coding of course.

Just a reminder that when the mod is released it will have all the content from 0.9.0 through the 0.9.1 version. So the mod version when released will be the 0.9.1 version.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Your work is very good
I understand your frustration. I have addressed why development had been so slow for the past few updates earlier in this thread, but sadly circumstances are not likely to change anytime soon.

I will continue working on the mod as I can of course, I enjoy working on it no matter how long it takes, but I do hope I can get it out for people to enjoy as well.

Thank you for the complement and for spending the time to give me the feedback. I appreciate it! :)

Jan 28, 2018
I understand your frustration. I have addressed why development had been so slow for the past few updates earlier in this thread, but sadly circumstances are not likely to change anytime soon.

I will continue working on the mod as I can of course, I enjoy working on it no matter how long it takes, but I do hope I can get it out for people to enjoy as well.

Thank you for the complement and for spending the time to give me the feedback. I appreciate it! :)
True that we dont deserve you. You sure are really kind to like this type of comment. Still a lot of people who think that you worked on this 24/7, specially with the current situation.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
True that we dont deserve you. You sure are really kind to like this type of comment. Still a lot of people who think that you worked on this 24/7, specially with the current situation.
[/QUOTE

I think you take time to understand the difference between criticism and opinion
I won't waste time explaining
Have a great day

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Your work is excellent
It was just an opinion
Excuse me
Thanks

Phoenix Rises

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, new to this game. Just wanted to know, can I play the 0.85 with the mod for that one, and then as soon a SAZ has finished the new mod transfer my saves to the 0.91:

Tnx

D

Deleted member 758270

Your work is very good
It may take time but who cares its always good. Also take this virus into consideration. Idk where SAZ is in the world but my country is in full lock down, you step into the streets you are arrested unless you have a very good reason like being essential services or needing supplies and you are monitored when getting supplies. If SAZ is still busy with real life his either essential services or his country isnt in locked down yet. SAZ if you are essential services...STOP working on the MOD and help fight this virus when the virus is gone then you can pick up where you left off. I dont care how long it takes you to finish the mod because i enjoy it, the game play more than makes up for the time.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
While we wait for S A Z I'd like to inquire as to how Lady Aspen 's add-on is coming along? Last time I checked (many months ago) you had something like 4 different versions pretty much done and ready to go and I am very eager to check out your anims :p

Still waiting for the main game to be finished before releasing? I am sure plenty of us would be more than happy to alpha/beta test what you have now (hint hint). :D

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
While we wait for S A Z I'd like to inquire as to how Lady Aspen 's add-on is coming along? Last time I checked (many months ago) you had something like 4 different versions pretty much done and ready to go and I am very eager to check out your anims :p

Still waiting for the main game to be finished before releasing? I am sure plenty of us would be more than happy to alpha/beta test what you have now (hint hint). :D
These days my head is very busy, I have to stay on my shift for fourteen hours a day Inside the hospital, but I have already finished the Android and Mac versions. I hope can find free time to work on the Windows and Linux versions as well.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
These days my head is very busy, I have to stay on my shift for fourteen hours a day Inside the hospital, but I have already finished the Android and Mac versions. I hope can find free time to work on the Windows and Linux versions as well.
Take the time to sleep and eat, take care of yourself. We will wait, maybe not with joy filled hearts, but we WILL wail.

Thank you for helping others (and the WONDERFUL stuff you've done here). :) (y)

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Your work is excellent
It was just an opinion
Excuse me
Thanks
Unfortunately when it comes to English and there being several ways to say the same thing as well as different possible meanings for some things it can be easy for some comments to be misconstrued particularly in situations where one of the people involved speaks English as a second language. Due to the way people tend to act under the relative anonymity of the internet people often assume the worst.
I'm guessing your meaning was in a similar vein to if somebody said "I like tomatoes, its a shame these will take 3 months to grow"

Don't take the response you got as anything against you but rather a testament to the work people like Saz and Lady Aspen put into these things that people would so quickly jump to their defence over what was perceived as an unfair comment.

There's an example of misunderstood meaning that always sticks in my mind.
My sister in law comes from Fort Walton Beach in Florida (USA).
She used to stay most weekday evenings until around 7pm which was when my brother Ric got off work.
Every time she came to visit I would ask if she was staying for tea she would always say something along the lines of no thanks I'll just have a coffee.
They stopped by one weekend to get my husband's help with a laptop and I asked if they were staying for tea.
My brother had a look of realisation and burst out laughing which confused the lot of us.

It turned out he had told Jenny we were a very welcoming family, we'd welcome her anytime and would offer to feed her even if she turned up at 6.
She didn't realise that when I asked if she was staying for tea I wasn't asking if she wanted a drink of tea but was actually asking if she was staying to eat. What she calls dinner we call tea, to me dinner is what you eat an noon. So she had told Ric we were very friendly and she enjoyed our company but had never been offered any food.

Anybody from the UK will appreciate the fun we had when Jenny's sister who lives in Durham County, North Carolina discovered there's a place called County Durham and decided to visit expecting everybody to talk with an RP accent.

The one downside of the SAZ mod for me is that after playing the mod, trying out a new version of the vanilla game feels more like a demo.

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
Unfortunately when it comes to English and there being several ways to say the same thing as well as different possible meanings for some things it can be easy for some comments to be misconstrued particularly in situations where one of the people involved speaks English as a second language. Due to the way people tend to act under the relative anonymity of the internet people often assume the worst.
I'm guessing your meaning was in a similar vein to if somebody said "I like tomatoes, its a shame these will take 3 months to grow"

Don't take the response you got as anything against you but rather a testament to the work people like Saz and Lady Aspen put into these things that people would so quickly jump to their defence over what was perceived as an unfair comment.

There's an example of misunderstood meaning that always sticks in my mind.
My sister in law comes from Fort Walton Beach in Florida (USA).
She used to stay most weekday evenings until around 7pm which was when my brother Ric got off work.
Every time she came to visit I would ask if she was staying for tea she would always say something along the lines of no thanks I'll just have a coffee.
They stopped by one weekend to get my husband's help with a laptop and I asked if they were staying for tea.
My brother had a look of realisation and burst out laughing which confused the lot of us.

It turned out he had told Jenny we were a very welcoming family, we'd welcome her anytime and would offer to feed her even if she turned up at 6.
She didn't realise that when I asked if she was staying for tea I wasn't asking if she wanted a drink of tea but was actually asking if she was staying to eat. What she calls dinner we call tea, to me dinner is what you eat an noon. So she had told Ric we were very friendly and she enjoyed our company but had never been offered any food.

Anybody from the UK will appreciate the fun we had when Jenny's sister who lives in Durham County, North Carolina discovered there's a place called County Durham and decided to visit expecting everybody to talk with an RP accent.

The one downside of the SAZ mod for me is that after playing the mod, trying out a new version of the vanilla game feels more like a demo.
I'm sorry, I can't help myself; but if Dinner is what you eat at noon, then where does lunch go?

Reactions: bluerubber

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I'm sorry, I can't help myself; but if Dinner is what you eat at noon, then where does lunch go?
In "ye olden times" dinner meant "the first big meal of the day" -- to add confusion to the matter, it comes to English from the Old French where "desner" meant breakfast. You can thank the Norman invasion for that one. They brought a lot of French to the Saxon's Old English.

Lunch dates back to the early 19th c, it's an abbreviation of luncheon, a word that was very popular in Northern England at the time. It in turn comes to us from the Old English "nuncheon" which meant "noon drink."

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
In "ye olden times" dinner meant "the first big meal of the day" -- to add confusion to the matter, it comes to English from the Old French where "desner" meant breakfast. You can thank the Norman invasion for that one. They brought a lot of French to the Saxon's Old English.

Lunch dates back to the early 19th c, it's an abbreviation of luncheon, a word that was very popular in Northern England at the time. It in turn comes to us from the Old English "nuncheon" which meant "noon drink."
I see. So essentially, the first big meal of the day would be 'Dinner'. That is interesting. Although i was made aware of the word 'luncheon' a bit earlier. Started watching Downton Abbey yesterday [a bit late I'm aware], and the first thing you start to notice [amongst other things] is the use of the word 'luncheon'.

Refrain from spoilers please T_T

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes